Sending multiple shipments

Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Aspirant2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sending multiple shipments

HI,
Is there a problem in sending documents to Buffalo in 2 separate FedEx shipments 3-4 days of one another?

Or do I need to wait for 6-8 weeks before sending the second shipment?

What are your thoughts on this?

-Aspirant2000
Old Nov 21st 2004, 12:23 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending multiple shipments

Originally Posted by Aspirant2000
HI,
Is there a problem in sending documents to Buffalo in 2 separate FedEx shipments 3-4 days of one another?

Or do I need to wait for 6-8 weeks before sending the second shipment?

What are your thoughts on this?

-Aspirant2000
The original submission should be complete in one package.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jim,

Thank you for replying.

It is not about the original submission.

I wanted to know about the supplementary documents supplied. I sent one package with the Form 8's a few days ago. I think I should send one more form with regards to the new passport information. The new passport information was faxed when I renewed it, but CAIPS does not have any indication of them receiving the faxes or recording the new date of the new passport.

So, I am thinking of sending the new passport information again, even though I sent one FedEx package 3 days ago.

Thanks,
-Aspirant2000
Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
The original submission should be complete in one package.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:10 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jim,

Thank you for replying.

It is not about the original submission.

I wanted to know about the supplementary documents supplied. I sent one package with the Form 8's a few days ago. I think I should send one more form with regards to the new passport information. The new passport information was faxed when I renewed it, but CAIPS does not have any indication of them receiving the faxes or recording the new date of the new passport.

So, I am thinking of sending the new passport information again, even though I sent one FedEx package 3 days ago.

Thanks,
-Aspirant2000
It would be redundant. Entries into CAIPS may take some time and some items never are mentioned even though they were noted and placed in the file.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

HI Jim,
This is the thing. The renewed passport pages were faxed to Buffalo last year. When I ordered a CAIPS report about 5 months ago, the visa dates were not filled.
When I ordered a CAIPS report about 6 weeks ago, I discovered the visa validity date was filled with my old PP expiration date(older CAIPS had it as empty). This meant that some officer had updated the date with the old PP information in the last 2-3 months, which means the last year PP renewal pages were not referred to.

I sent a FedEx to Buffalo last week with my Form 8 papers since the CAIPS said they were waiting for it even though I sent 6 months ago. As per your suggestion and my lawyer's suggestion, I sent the Form 8.

Is there a problem in sending the renewed passport pages also to Buffalo this week? Do I need to wait for a few more weeks before sending it since I sent a different shipment last week?

Thank you in advance for your timely replies.

Thanks,
-Aspirant2000

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
It would be redundant. Entries into CAIPS may take some time and some items never are mentioned even though they were noted and placed in the file.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:09 pm

HI Jim,
This is the thing. The renewed passport pages were faxed to Buffalo last year. When I ordered a CAIPS report about 5 months ago, the visa dates were not filled.
When I ordered a CAIPS report about 6 weeks ago, I discovered the visa validity date was filled with my old PP expiration date(older CAIPS had it as empty). This meant that some officer had updated the date with the old PP information in the last 2-3 months, which means the last year PP renewal pages were not referred to.

I sent a FedEx to Buffalo last week with my Form 8 papers since the CAIPS said they were waiting for it even though I sent 6 months ago. As per your suggestion and my lawyer's suggestion, I sent the Form 8.

Is there a problem in sending the renewed passport pages also to Buffalo this week? Do I need to wait for a few more weeks before sending it since I sent a different shipment last week?

Thank you in advance for your timely replies.

Thanks,
-Aspirant2000
Go ahead and send them now. Quote your file number of course.