Sending documents with CSQ

Old May 15th 2003, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Allinall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sending documents with CSQ

Hey all

I am sending my bro's CSQ with all the documents that are normally asked to a Federal applicant.

I couldn't localize 2 of his past employers so I could not get the employment contract, the employer´s business card and an updated certificate of job (they ask for all these documents now). I am sending the certificate they gave him when he resigned, pictures of the business where my brother worked, ads, the registered manager's appointment and an explanatory note. Do you think that will be enough?

The IELTS he sent to get the CSQ is now 1 year old (may 8 2002), should he take another one?. Also, He didn´t take TEF to get CSQ, he sent DELF 1 and 2. Do you think he should take it now?

He is studying French in France, that is why I am doing all this stuff for him. He is coming back in August. Should he write as his current address the address in France? and as mailing address the one in our country (Ecuador).

What about proof of Funds. Does he have to send them, as he already did to get CSQ?

Should he send a police certificate from France and proof of his status in that country (Student visa) also? (He has been there for 2 months, he is going to be there for 3 more months)

Is it ok if I send some documents notarized by an Ecuadorian Notary and others by a French one?.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by Allinall; May 15th 2003 at 4:43 pm.
Old May 15th 2003, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Allinall is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone?