Recent draw

Old Mar 27th 2021, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Canniecanuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recent draw

Sorry posted in wrong thread

Last edited by Canniecanuck; Mar 27th 2021 at 10:30 pm. Reason: Posted in wrong group
Old Mar 29th 2021, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Lichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond repute

Just had our Medicals done so all we are waiting on now is my husbands Job Offer letter which his HR dept seem to be struggling with we have been waiting 2 weeks now so frustrating, he has his original Contract/Job offer from 3 years ago would this suffice if the dates are changed. It states that his employment will be continuous as long as he has the legal right to work in Canada. Thanks again for you invaluable information.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 5:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lichisadave
Just had our Medicals done so all we are waiting on now is my husbands Job Offer letter which his HR dept seem to be struggling with we have been waiting 2 weeks now so frustrating, he has his original Contract/Job offer from 3 years ago would this suffice if the dates are changed. It states that his employment will be continuous as long as he has the legal right to work in Canada. Thanks again for you invaluable information.
Afraid not, can't be older than a year old or the same one you used to get a work permit - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...mployment.html

HTH.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Lichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Afraid not, can't be older than a year old or the same one you used to get a work permit - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...mployment.html

HTH.
Thank you that’s what I thought I don’t know why they are having so much trouble putting it together it’s now with the lawyer so hopefully we will get it back soon. After waiting so long we just want to get our application in now.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

canadawansme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello a few more questions from me.

I am trying to get my previous employer to send a more detailed reference to include my work duties to include in my PR application but their standard response is ‘this isn’t what we usually do’

i am planning on sending another email stating specially that this is for immigration purposes and even copying the piece from the application with exactly what is needed. If they still respond NO should I just include this correspondence as my LOE or with the lowest points needed in my draw being 75 should I just not include this experience and then my points will go down? I’m still well within the 75 points but am worried that they will think something is ‘off’ if my score is lower than when I joined the pool?

also I had heard that if you make any errors in what you submit they won’t ask you to change them, they just notify you that your application is rejected and that they will refund your fee and that you need to submit a new profile?

thanks.