Provincial nominee - Ontario

Old Jun 7th 2016, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Gary Webb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Provincial nominee - Ontario

So I understand Ontario have filled their quota for the PNP and the earliest it is likely to re open is November.

I have retaken my IELTS test and got the points I need to be considered for provincial sponsorship (by having over 400 points) but should I wait until November before submitting a new express entry Profile with improved scores?

Any thoughts?
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Provincial nominee - Ontario

Why not submit a profile now? While the minimum points for a draw has not ever been 400 thus far, you never know what might happen. You'd be kicking yourself if there just happened to be a draw at 400 and you weren't in it.

S
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:23 am
Just Joined

It was more in regards to getting a nomination from a provincial territory (ie Ontario). You get an additional 600 points for this. That would mean I stand a much better chance in the draw.

I wasn't sure if it was better to wait until Ontario reopened their nominee programme -
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gary Webb
It was more in regards to getting a nomination from a provincial territory (ie Ontario). You get an additional 600 points for this. That would mean I stand a much better chance in the draw.

I wasn't sure if it was better to wait until Ontario reopened their nominee programme -

I know what you meant. I was just suggesting you might as well be in the pool during the next few months just in case of a lower score draw then you wouldn't need OINP.

S
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Snowy560
I know what you meant. I was just suggesting you might as well be in the pool during the next few months just in case of a lower score draw then you wouldn't need OINP.

S
Sorry was struggling to explain myself.
Thanks, I checked my score and I have 436 points. I might as well give it a shot!

Cheers
Old Jun 7th 2016, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gary Webb
Sorry was struggling to explain myself.
Thanks, I checked my score and I have 436 points. I might as well give it a shot!

Cheers
Definitely IMO
Old Jun 8th 2016, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck! Let us know how you get on