proof of settlement funds

Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:09 pm
50 and wanting to go back

jimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant future
Post proof of settlement funds

Just found the form"Personal Worth Statement" is this what i should use for the proof of settlemnt funds?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of
Default Re: proof of settlement funds

I think this is the form that you tell CIC how much money you, however, if you are checked when you enter you'll need to prove that with a recent bank statement. I wasn't asked when I landed, in fact everyone I actually know who has gone through the landing process hasn't been asked either.

HH
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:17 pm
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by happy hatter
I think this is the form that you tell CIC how much money you, however, if you are checked when you enter you'll need to prove that with a recent bank statement. I wasn't asked when I landed, in fact everyone I actually know who has gone through the landing process hasn't been asked either.

HH
I am so glad to hear you last comment about most people not being asked for proof of settlement funds. We are landing in December but returning to wait for sale of house, all of our funds are tied up in the house.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
I am so glad to hear you last comment about most people not being asked for proof of settlement funds. We are landing in December but returning to wait for sale of house, all of our funds are tied up in the house.
Not wishing to burst anyones bubble but I did say everyone I know wasn't asked. The Immigration agents are a law onto themselves and just because some people haven't been asked, does not mean you won't. I understand if you have employment lined up though they aren't interested in how much money you have.

Good luck with the house.

HH
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by happy hatter

HH
Hi HH, I can see from your signature that you only applied for SW in Dec 2006, and you are already landed in Canada. Did you use the simplified application or some other form of immigration process? Just try and shed some light, as some people on this site may be wondering if the CHC, UK have commenced to process the simplified application received in 2006. Thanks and sorry for taking you away from the thread you responded to.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Hi HH, I can see from your signature that you only applied for SW in Dec 2006, and you are already landed in Canada. Did you use the simplified application or some other form of immigration process? Just try and shed some light, as some people on this site may be wondering if the CHC, UK have commenced to process the simplified application received in 2006. Thanks and sorry for taking you away from the thread you responded to.
My circumstances are different from most other brits as I was living in Canada at the time of the application, therefore luckily I was able to apply via Buffelo, US which is must quicker. We arrived as SW.

HH
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

HH,
Many thanks for clarifying the situation and your prompt response. We'll continue to wait. Thanks again.

Jaysuper