Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Promising News - advice needed please!

Promising News - advice needed please!

Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

NettieBubble is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Promising News - advice needed please!

Hi

I've just received an e-mail from the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge saying that they would like to continue the application process in respect of my job application. I got really excited when I received the e-mail but am trying to reign myself in and be realistic. I have already submitted an application for permanent residence just over a year ago. Assuming everything goes to plan and I am offered the job, get an LMO and a TWP, should I then send a new permanent residency application or just notify the processing office that I now have a job offer?

Sorry if this is a daft question!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Promising News - advice needed please!

Originally Posted by NettieBubble
Hi

I've just received an e-mail from the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge saying that they would like to continue the application process in respect of my job application. I got really excited when I received the e-mail but am trying to reign myself in and be realistic. I have already submitted an application for permanent residence just over a year ago. Assuming everything goes to plan and I am offered the job, get an LMO and a TWP, should I then send a new permanent residency application or just notify the processing office that I now have a job offer?

Sorry if this is a daft question!
I think u just notify them of your TWP and it can be speed up. hang on some one will come in with good n better info but u dont have to start a new PR application it continues.. good luck
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:17 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Promising News - advice needed please!

HI

Here is a link to the wiki which gives the info you need to be able to move from TWP to PR status on the back of a PR application already submitted.

Good luck

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...PR_Application