Processing fees

Old Sep 27th 2008, 11:21 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Processing fees

Hi

I have been looking on the CHC London website and it seems that when I send the PR application off, I can either send the full fees ie processing and RPRF altogether or just the processing fee, and then pay the RPRF when requested at a later date.

Would be grateful to receive info from anyone who has done it either way, what are the benefits/drawbacks of sending it all as one?

Should you send it all as one and failed the meds for example, I assume you would be refunded the RPRF amount?

I think I have calculated correctly, for myself, spouse and 2 dependent's under 22 to be $2380 total amount

Thanks for any info
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing fees

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .. pay all the fees together.

I paid the fees in Feb when we sent our application off and later (20 May)received a letter asking for me to pay the PR fees amongst other things which i did in May but they had lost the paperwork for it.

It just holds things up, why cause yourself more stress and worry???

Just get it out of the way.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 4:21 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

On the other hand, when they make a cock up and get it all wrong - as they did in my case - and admit the error - as they did in my case - but do nothing to correct the error - as with my case - and you need a second application to get the correct action - as I had to do......you don't lose even more money if you haven't paid everything up front.

But this must have been unusual.

On the second application, I did hold the PR part back and it did not cause a delay. When they did things properly on the duplicate application, they made the 'landing' appointment at which I paid the PR fee.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 8:03 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sas-lou
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .. pay all the fees together.
100% AGREE ! Pay it ALL upfront Nikki
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
100% AGREE ! Pay it ALL upfront Nikki
Yes Nikki we had ours back asking for the rest ? there have been other threads on this, really they give you a choice but don't if that makes sense
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:49 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
.. there have been other threads on this,
Yes and I remember reading that some other posters also experienced no delay in holding back the PR fee.

As I said above, I received the notice saying PR was granted and to take the fee (or pay online) to the 'landing' appointment they made for me. There was absolutely no delay.

It's like so many other things on these forums. Some have no difficulty opening a bank account while others do.

Some have no problems with the tax office while others do.

Some people think things cost more, others less.

We all experience different results with the same scenarios.