Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PR medical confusion! Do I need to inform IRCC?

PR medical confusion! Do I need to inform IRCC?

Old Mar 11th 2024, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

SeanHolmes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR medical confusion! Do I need to inform IRCC?

Hi,

I recently did my medical / xrays / bloods as requested for PR (spousal) application in Canada. The clinic where I saw the doctor told me that once everything is complete they will send me the IM form and that I upload this myself on my "portal". I am confused because today I saw on my GCkey account that I have "passed" the medical, however on my IRCC tracker account the status for medical is still "in progress" and shows no medical information and on the permanent resident portal (or any of the others) there has been no requests / no sections at all to upload any forms, and the doctors have sent me nothing..

Am I missing something? The doctors I visited use eMedical.

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks
Old Mar 11th 2024, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Lichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR medical confusion! Do I need to inform IRCC?

When we did ours the doctor sent it straight to IRCC we didn’t get anything from them. May be your account hasn’t updated yet.
Old Mar 11th 2024, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lichisadave
When we did ours the doctor sent it straight to IRCC we didn’t get anything from them. May be your account hasn’t updated yet.
Thank you
Old Mar 11th 2024, 11:51 pm
dah diddly dah

btar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond reputebtar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lichisadave
Same here, doctor's office sent the report to IRC.
Things take time, I recall seeing some conflicting information during the pandemic and sought clarification from IRCC. I heard nothing and carried on regardless. Two weeks after landing I received an email from IRCC saying I should not travel!!
Old Mar 12th 2024, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by btar
Same here, doctor's office sent the report to IRC.
Things take time, I recall seeing some conflicting information during the pandemic and sought clarification from IRCC. I heard nothing and carried on regardless. Two weeks after landing I received an email from IRCC saying I should not travel!!
Haha! Thank you, its all sorted now, they don't half enjoy keeping you on the edge of your seat throughout the process! Appreciate the reply