PR Cards Arriving Separately

Old Sep 28th 2010, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Cards Arriving Separately

Originally Posted by ibbye13
Hi

Can you believe it ? We are a family of four and all of us have got our PR cards except our youngest daughter of 17. We kept waiting for her PR card via the postman.....None at all for the last 3 weeks. So we decided to phone the call centre and we were told that she did not fill in her address at the time that we entered Canada. So that's the reason she was not given a PR card. Strange cos her mum filled all the forms at the border. At least they could have called me or email me as I am the principal applicant and asked for her address. How come a minor child has got no address whereas the rest of the family have all got the same address?

The border guard was not very happy that we decided to enter Canada via the border on a Sunday at 6:00 pm. There was no one in the office the time we arrived as if he was very busy. He was quite moody and kept saying why can you do this process in Calgary instead of coming here on the Montana border. I told my family ...not all Canadians are like him so just forget about him and never to behave like this man towards strangers. At least my daughters learned something on that day.
Sorry to hear about your 'unwelcome' to Canada! I assume that all is now ok and you all got your PR cards and have a happy life and know lots of friendly Canadians!!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

My PR card arrived today...thank goodness for that!! 6 weeks after the rest of my families, but delighted to have it in my sticky paw.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 4:42 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ducktastic
My PR card arrived today...thank goodness for that!! 6 weeks after the rest of my families, but delighted to have it in my sticky paw.
Hurrah for you, ducky!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helcat12
Hurrah for you, ducky!
Ta love!
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a relief.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a relief.
Too right!!

Best of luck for your medical on the 8th!