PR Card

Old Sep 20th 2018, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Card

Originally Posted by EngCan
Rejection of photo?! The photo that was stuck to the COPR form?
yes they can and do reject the photo attached to the COPR form once it gets to the processing centre
Old Sep 21st 2018, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Took them 14 months to renew my PR card. I called them sent emails but still had to wait. I wasnt the only one waitng that long the border guards told me this. I think they were busy with Syrian refugees at the time.
Old Dec 19th 2018, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Warwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to beholdWarwickbowman is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Warwickbowman
Hello
We made a soft landing on 5th August, citing my sons address in Saskatoon to forward our PR cards as that was where we were staying. It’s been 6 weeks now and the cards haven’t arrived. Any idea how long they usually take to arrive? Should we start chasing yet and if yes, who do we chase?
Thanks in advance
Just an update on this thread, after us both having to submit additional photos at the end of September, hubby’s PR card arrived on 22nd November (108 days after landing). After a further 2 weeks mine still hadn’t arrived so after much surfing I managed to find an online form to submit an enquiry. Surprisingly after only 2 days I received an email from them but frustratingly although they confirm they did receive the additional photos I sent (they were tracked so difficult for them to say otherwise), the case processing office have requested yet another set of photos!!! Arrrgh!!! They didn’t say why and to be honest I can’t now afford the time to ask or argue so I’ve been to the photographer again and am now courier-ing another set of photos. I really can’t see how they could have rejected the 1st additional set, and find it odd they didn’t notify me of this until I contacted them. I believe the photos were received and then either lost or forgotten about at the bottom of a pile somewhere, and in order to maintain their processing time targets they have rejected them.
This time, I’ll send another enquiry form early in January to check they’re going to accept them this time. We’re due to fly back to Canada in April and I really don’t want to through the hassle and cost of getting a Travel Document.
...........sorry, I just needed to vent ;-)