PPRs anyone?

Old Apr 15th 2010, 5:55 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPRs anyone?

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Not really, they answer questions from a script (usually) which they get from a program called WebCart, too bad it is not available to the public.They will not search CAIPS or FOSS. If you have a technical question re: the process, some are very good, others so-so. I recommend people who phone, try 3 times and take the majority answer.
Thanks for the info - sounds like it would be a waste of time for me though. I think I'll be better off ordering CAIPS notes.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:04 pm
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi
Not really, they answer questions from a script (usually) which they get from a program called WebCart, too bad it is not available to the public.They will not search CAIPS or FOSS. If you have a technical question re: the process, some are very good, others so-so. I recommend people who phone, try 3 times and take the majority answer.
I love that answer, it so sums up the entire process. I am off work tomorrow, so I might give it ago just for the hell of it.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clematis
I love that answer, it so sums up the entire process. I am off work tomorrow, so I might give it ago just for the hell of it.
Your right it does sum it up

I have said before out of the 3 case specific emails i sent
only the last one was answered, i am convinced no one even looked at our file.

Good luck and let us know how you get on
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Lindita will become famous soon enough

Hi, just wanted to join your thread...
Had medicals done last mont and well, here is having faith to receive PPR soon, so maybe being part of this group could help me being patient enough...

So, hello to all of you and happy waiting (hopefully no too long)...
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindita
Hi, just wanted to join your thread...
Had medicals done last mont and well, here is having faith to receive PPR soon, so maybe being part of this group could help me being patient enough...

So, hello to all of you and happy waiting (hopefully no too long)...
Hi Lindita, Not sure how long your PPR will be but join a very patient line here and good luck
Old Apr 16th 2010, 12:51 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hi Lindita, Not sure how long your PPR will be but join a very patient line here and good luck
Speak for yourself CP I'm getting less patient by the day

No reply to my last email, been 48 hrs now, from previous experience, if they are going to reply, it will be within 48 hrs - so guessing I'm not getting a response to that one either...

Going to fill in CAIPS form over the weekend
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:10 pm

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77

No reply to my last email, been 48 hrs now, from previous experience, if they are going to reply, it will be within 48 hrs - so guessing I'm not getting a response to that one either...

Best you can do for the moment, I have a list of CAIPS note abbreviations saved ready to attempt to translate CAIPS, there is no guarantee that it will yield any clues, but I have to do something.

Have they asked for RPRF, if yes have they cashed the draft, they have still not cashed ours, this was sent in November 2009. We still have no news either, we are waiting to book flights to UK, waiting to go back to school, and there may be a job change on the horizon.

None of these things can happen without PR, getting very worried now.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

minxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really niceminxymel is just really nice

Originally Posted by G77

I also sent email again with No reply, my frustration increases by the day

What has really upset me is, all I am waiting on is results of my son's medical furtherance reports and PP request.

We even spent another £70 on new police certificates, as CIC London sent us an email informing us to get them, because I sent them an email asking "Do I need new Ones" how stupid am I, the annoying thing is CIC London answered that email, as it will cost us more money (by having to get police Certificates).

That's it stopped eating Maple Syrup in protest lol.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:30 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

My police certs will be a year old at the end of this month. I'm not asking if they need new ones, as of course they'll probably say yes. If they ask me to send new ones, I swear I'll probably lose it.... I haven't been back to the UK since 2008, how could I possibly have committed a crime in the last 12 months?

I haven't checked if our RPRF has been cashed - I sent it back in December. I will have to go to the bank and ask them....
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by G77
My police certs will be a year old at the end of this month. I'm not asking if they need new ones, as of course they'll probably say yes. If they ask me to send new ones, I swear I'll probably lose it.... I haven't been back to the UK since 2008, how could I possibly have committed a crime in the last 12 months?

I haven't checked if our RPRF has been cashed - I sent it back in December. I will have to go to the bank and ask them....
Having thought about it, I doubt that they cash RPRF unless medicals are passed, we know that we are in a queue awaiting this (second meds), or at least that is what their email said!

Edit....Gave in and emailed CHC again.

Last edited by Clematis; Apr 16th 2010 at 1:50 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:45 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Having thought about it, I doubt that they cash RPRF unless medicals are passed, we know that we are in a queue awaiting this (second meds), or at least that is what their email said!
No, if you pay RPRF through a bank draft then bank drafts are only valid for 3 months
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by Edo
No, if you pay RPRF through a bank draft then bank drafts are only valid for 3 months
That is incorrect, we have been told by our bank that their bank drafts actually have no valid end date, if you presented one in ten years time a bank should honour it.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 2:45 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Well well, CHC have replied, after just over 48 hrs.....

They're saying they're awaiting the result of background checks.....

Does that mean they're ok with the medical results?
Old Apr 16th 2010, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by G77
Well well, CHC have replied, after just over 48 hrs.....
They're saying they're awaiting the result of background checks.....
Does that mean they're ok with the medical results?
Sounds as though they could be, it is so hard to ascertain what is going on!

Keep your chin up, I emailed at 9.46am and at 10.54am we had an email, it was our PPR, hang in there G77, and order CAIPS, Murphy's Law worked for us, I ordered them on the 13th, which according to our email was the day medicals were approved, they were due to send PPR on the 19th!

OMG Passport Request, out for a meal tonight to celebrate!
Old Apr 16th 2010, 3:57 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Sounds as though they could be, it is so hard to ascertain what is going on!

Keep your chin up, I emailed at 9.46am and at 10.54am we had an email, it was our PPR, hang in there G77, and order CAIPS, Murphy's Law worked for us, I ordered them on the 13th, which according to our email was the day medicals were approved, they were due to send PPR on the 19th!

OMG Passport Request, out for a meal tonight to celebrate!
Congrats!!! There is hope after all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.