PPR - Visa: Share Timelines?

Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough
Question PPR - Visa: Share Timelines?

Hi

Just wondering what the average wait (if there IS such a thing with CHC!) is for getting passports back. Sent last Thursday, so don't know whether to expect 3 weeks or 3 months, as the letter said 60 WORKING days. And we all know how FAST CHC London is

Anyone who can advise?

Ta!

Scott
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:05 pm
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all
Default Re: PPR - Visa: Share Timelines?

Originally Posted by scott&jay
Hi

Just wondering what the average wait (if there IS such a thing with CHC!) is for getting passports back. Sent last Thursday, so don't know whether to expect 3 weeks or 3 months, as the letter said 60 WORKING days. And we all know how FAST CHC London is

Anyone who can advise?

Ta!

Scott
Over a month for our 4 Visas - the slowest part of our whole application. Seen them returned within a fortnight though.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Anyone who can advise?

Ta!

Scott
Most people would be green with envy if their applications had been processed as quickly as yours - some work permit applications have taken longer.

I hope Canada is everything you expect it to be
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: PPR - Visa: Share Timelines?

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
Most people would be green with envy if their applications had been processed as quickly as yours - some work permit applications have taken longer.

I hope Canada is everything you expect it to be

If you are on a skilled worker application, I appreciate it looks fast for us PNP lucky souls and it is MUCH less stressful I am sure for us. But Robin's was even quicker than ours! You also have to factor in the year it took to get registered as a nurse in BC and all the hoops THAT involved! I too hope Canada is everything we want it to be. Let's face it, bit late now!!
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Elli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: PPR - Visa: Share Timelines?

If you are on a skilled worker application, I appreciate it looks fast for us PNP lucky souls and it is MUCH less stressful I am sure for us. But Robin's was even quicker than ours! You also have to factor in the year it took to get registered as a nurse in BC and all the hoops THAT involved! I too hope Canada is everything we want it to be. Let's face it, bit late now!!
Hi Scott

I totally agree that the PNP does look fast, and compared to the wait predicted for us back in May, it is.

However prior to getting nominated Paul had to go through a very hard application process to actually get the job and be lucky enough to recieve one of the PNP places, not everyone was as lucky.

I believe that all applications can be stressful at times and the waiting, no matter how long, can be frustrating

Thank goodness for BE and all the great people that encourage and support you along the journey, no matter how long

Elli
Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone else shed some light on average timeline to get your passports back with shiny new visa inside them? Not panicking yet, they have had them for 2 weeks, but SO desperate to hand in notice at work it hurts!

Scott
Old Nov 11th 2006, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Annie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else shed some light on average timeline to get your passports back with shiny new visa inside them? Not panicking yet, they have had them for 2 weeks, but SO desperate to hand in notice at work it hurts!

Scott
Hi Scott,

Still waiting for our passports back as well. We are on two weeks now. Will post when we hear something. Nearly there now.

Annie
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annie1
Hi Scott,

Still waiting for our passports back as well. We are on two weeks now. Will post when we hear something. Nearly there now.

Annie

Mine took 21 days to get back to me, but i am in Canada already and sent them to London and they sent them back.