PPR photo - how to label?

Old Mar 26th 2005, 2:17 am
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PPR photo - how to label?

We received our PPR today. I understand the size and format of the photos required, however I do not see how to differentiate between them. There are two of us - do we put them in separate labeled envelopes or write our names on the back or what? It just says to include recent photos, it doesn't say how to identify who's who. Do they match them up themselves with our prior photos?

Thanks for any input.

Paul

PS We're two guys, so the obvious wouldn't work in this case.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR photo - how to label?

No idea, but wanted to say congrats!

Perhaps the seperate envelopes would be a good idea?

Good Luck.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CasaSemanas
We received our PPR today. I understand the size and format of the photos required, however I do not see how to differentiate between them. There are two of us - do we put them in separate labeled envelopes or write our names on the back or what? It just says to include recent photos, it doesn't say how to identify who's who. Do they match them up themselves with our prior photos?

Thanks for any input.

Paul

Man! that's fantastic news! Why are you so calm and serious?? Congrats and have a !
Old Mar 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cryout
Man! that's fantastic news! Why are you so calm and serious?? Congrats and have a !
It's only a facade of calmness, I assure you!

I received a reply to this question on the newsgroup. The answer is to write the full name and birthdate on the back of one photo of each applicant. FYI

Today is post office day. Woo hoo!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Thanks for any input.

Paul

Probably a different office but we had to put the names of each individual on the back and DOB, also incuded our file number as well. Put them in an envelope with the neccessary pwork, and off they go.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 12:59 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for any input.

Paul

You each simply write your file number, full name and DOB on one of your photos.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:08 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for any input.

Paul

just wanted to say congrats!!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for any input.

Paul

Congrats to the both of you!