PPR is here

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light
Default PPR is here

Hi all

Just wanted to say that my PPR has arrived at last. It seems like a long time but I guess my wait time is much, much less than others.

Its was End of Feb ish when I applied via the Spousal route and I got an email about the PPR last week whilst on Holiday(Hurrah!!!)

This means that our plans for Vancouver are now underway in very real terms.

The goods to follow list is coming along nicely and I need to think about landing before 3 March 2009.

The plan is March to June right now for the move. Of course a lot of this depends on the housing market but that one is in the lap of the gods from what I can see.

Quick question for you all. As a Spousal applicant I think that I am the priciple applicant (Makes sense) so can I land on my own or do I need my Canadian wife with me at the time.

I ask as I know I will need to land before we are ready to go for good. I am thinking of heading out one weekend, landing and then heading back after the weekend. It would minimise costs here if I can do this on my own.

Any idea's ???

Cheers

PS. Hey Sheadboy, I ended up a long way behind you after starting two weeks ahead but its worked out well in the end. How are your plans going?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR is here

Originally Posted by londonhatter
Hi all

Just wanted to say that my PPR has arrived at last. It seems like a long time but I guess my wait time is much, much less than others.

Its was End of Feb ish when I applied via the Spousal route and I got an email about the PPR last week whilst on Holiday(Hurrah!!!)

This means that our plans for Vancouver are now underway in very real terms.

The goods to follow list is coming along nicely and I need to think about landing before 3 March 2009.

The plan is March to June right now for the move. Of course a lot of this depends on the housing market but that one is in the lap of the gods from what I can see.

Quick question for you all. As a Spousal applicant I think that I am the priciple applicant (Makes sense) so can I land on my own or do I need my Canadian wife with me at the time.

I ask as I know I will need to land before we are ready to go for good. I am thinking of heading out one weekend, landing and then heading back after the weekend. It would minimise costs here if I can do this on my own.

Any idea's ???

Cheers

PS. Hey Sheadboy, I ended up a long way behind you after starting two weeks ahead but its worked out well in the end. How are your plans going?

Congratulations .. thats great news.

Was slightly worried as people who had applied later were receiving their good news.

We applied mid Feb so hopefully we will get some good news soon ..
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I noticed a lot of people getting good news and mine seemed to take forever. I should expect yours will come through soon. Maybe they had a huge rush in August !!!!!

Good luck
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:44 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations mate! glad it came through for you!

my new bathroom is getting finished today then my 70's carpets get swapped out next week and the house will be on the market.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Sheadboy

we are thinking of putting the house up in January. Lets hope that market imporoves a little by then.

eek
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:30 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

good luck mate, I'll let you know if we have any luck