Help please

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

martin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nicemartin_julie_mia is just really nice
Default Help please

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone can help with or has any experience of the following.

After waiting two and a half years we recently sent off our updated info and were now eagerly awaiting our medical request. We now have been dealt a massive blow in that my husband has been diagnosed with a malignant melanoma. We have been told it has been caught in the very early stages but he still has to go back to have a further area surrounding the mole removed and he will have to go for a check up every three months for the next three years.

I think we know in our heart of hearts that our Canadian dream will now never become a reality but I just wondered if anyone had had any similar experience and could give us any hope.

Thank you