Wikiposts

The PPR dance DOES work....

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The PPR dance DOES work....

Originally Posted by louise033
Just a thought - maybe if we could please adjust the ppr dance a little as I am in Cowtown - now does everyone know how to do the two step?????
To be played once a day by the way
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

That explains the snow this morning....those dancers are affecting the weather....

Very cold at 38 Grosvenor Street this afternoon.....stood there clutching passports, section 2 form and pictures.....if I had bits they'd have frozen off.....

But, I handed in my envelope and they gave me a raffle ticket in exchange. Didn't seem a fair swap, but they were serious, X-ray machines and everything, so I didn't like to argue.
Anyone know what first prize is?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: The PPR dance DOES work....

Originally Posted by mkmurrays
Got an email from our immigration consultant this afternoon....our PPR is in the mail for us tonight.......

So, Robski and co, keep scanning the post!

Thanks for all PPR rain dancers......feels kind of strange - wasn't expecting to find out by email.....
Its great to hear lots of good news for a change and see happy people!!
Congrats and all the best to you and your family

Mandi
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what first prize is?
First prize is - - - You get your visa's a week early!

Or

They send you a letter on April 1st with the message Hey! Just kiddin! We lost your paperwork 2 years ago and you ain't going to Canada after all! APRIL FOOL!

Last edited by steve666; Mar 22nd 2007 at 4:36 am. Reason: dunno
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Don't say that! Not even in jest!
I reckon I'll get the bottle of Blue Nun that's always left at the end of every school raffle!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:08 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Hey Louise, got these muthers going for you and all the rest waiting, the other dancers died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vm4M3xaDzw
I've got to say these dancers don't exactly look alive - is that the best you can do??????
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by louise033

I've got to say these dancers don't exactly look alive - is that the best you can do??????
They look more alive than the last lot!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't say that! Not even in jest!
I reckon I'll get the bottle of Blue Nun that's always left at the end of every school raffle!
Oh stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're almost there, weeks to go; what about those poor people who've got another 5 years!!!

Is this you?
Attached Thumbnails The PPR dance DOES work....-bluenun.jpg  
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:42 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
They look more alive than the last lot!
Things are not looking good for me then I will have to do my own ppr dance to double quick time to compensate
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're almost there, weeks to go; what about those poor people who've got another 5 years!!!

..er, I was joking.......absolutely delighted, relieved, ectastic to have finally got to this stage after a long wait.
I looked at the CHC website yesterday and saw 45 months for skilled workers, poor devils, don't envy them at all!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

..er, I was joking.......absolutely delighted, relieved, ectastic to have finally got to this stage after a long wait.
So was I
It is a long wait isn't it...still this time next year we'll all be forgetting these times..
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: The PPR dance DOES work....

Fine - so we're all happy, neurotic bunnies, then?

I've got lists coming out of my ears (could be worse, I suppose), and a daughter who's constant countdown reminds me how little time we have!

Great stuff though, after all those long months of waiting...
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Fine - so we're all happy, neurotic bunnies, then?

I've got lists coming out of my ears (could be worse, I suppose), and a daughter who's constant countdown reminds me how little time we have!

Great stuff though, after all those long months of waiting...
14 weeks left for us before we go, and still can't make up our minds where yet I bet the time goes like lightening, so much to do. Wait for AGES then SUDDENLY it goes into overdrive
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Doh, this thread has been rambling on with out me during my unauthorised absence into lala land today

But it was worth it

AM proud to report, and on other thread, dancers back on track after some serious union negotiations and a bit of bribery. So the dance continiues for all who need it...
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

14 weeks left for us before we go, and still can't make up our minds where yet I bet the time goes like lightening, so much to do. Wait for AGES then SUDDENLY it goes into overdrive

14 weeks? That's forever....We move out on 27th April - eek!
We've booked New York and Orlando flights (with a return to the UK to keep the US immigration happy), and then we're deciding if we go to Vancouver, or to Nova Scotia first!
Will book when we're in Orlando....

Suddenly I feel footloose and fancy free, with a tad of irresponsibility!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.