Wikiposts

The PPR dance DOES work....

Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of
Default Re: The PPR dance DOES work....

Originally Posted by PaulCall
hey robski....sorry i have not kept up with the house situation.......i still thought you had got your full asking price.
i am sending down karma and my house selling dancers( my place was sold for only 700 pounds under what i wanted and within two days...contracts almost signed)...so the dancers have a good proven record.....dont worry they do know where to go
good luck today
Paul
Wee hee, thanks Paul, darn good dancers you have got there, you are a truly good man, thank you.

Yep, i got full asking price again.

My agent told the 2 sets of people viewing the situation (that i already had a buyer, but he has had over 4 weeks and not even commisioned a survey yet, so we gave him a deadline of 5pm on Friday to get the survey requested and if not we were putting house back on market as i needed things to progress) so one of them came straight in with an offer at full price. Apparently they had inquired on my house when it first went on 4 weeks ago, but a day or so after i accepted the first offer.

So, relieved Robski who had a little too much to drink at a friends BBQ yesterday.

So, i have sent the dancers straight on to thier next assignment, re fuelled and ready to go...

thanks all.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robski
Wee hee, thanks Paul, darn good dancers you have got there, you are a truly good man, thank you.

My agent told the 2 sets of people viewing the situation (that i already had a buyer, but he has had over 4 weeks and not even commisioned a survey yet, so we gave him a deadline of 5pm on Friday to get the survey requested and if not we were putting house back on market as i needed things to progress) so one of them came straight in with an offer at full price. Apparently they had inquired on my house when it first went on 4 weeks ago, but a day or so after i accepted the first offer.

So, relieved Robski who had a little too much to drink at a friends BBQ yesterday.

So, i have sent the dancers straight on to thier next assignment, re fuelled and ready to go...

thanks all.
Brilliant news! Hope we have the same luck in 2 weeks when we list our place!

I think I need a whole dance troupe as still nothing on our PPR and its starting to drive me nuts!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: The PPR dance DOES work....

Ah welldone,about time your luck changed.lots of luck

Mandi xx
Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

the dancers are now looking for a new venue....2 venues played 2 results
congrats robski
Paul

thanks all.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

the dancers are now looking for a new venue....2 venues played 2 results
congrats robski
Paul
There's a gig for your PPR dancers up here!!!!
lol

Kenny
Old Apr 30th 2007, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

kenny....they are on their way
Paul
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

masiosare is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
There's a gig for your PPR dancers up here!!!!
lol

Kenny
Please send your PPR dancers to Montreal !!!

I did my medicals on April 2nd, 2007 but no news yet

I hope they are not like the scissor sisters (the ones who don't feel like dancing)
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

they probably have never left the uk,but i believe where there is a just cause,
these dancers will travel throughout the world.....they will be there
paul
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:01 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

they probably have never left the uk,but i believe where there is a just cause,
these dancers will travel throughout the world.....they will be there
paul
Guess they will be on their way to Newcastle after visiting KennyJosie!
I hope so anyway.
Steven
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Guess they will be on their way to Newcastle after visiting KennyJosie!
I hope so anyway.
Steven
I'll put them in a taxi and send them "Doon Sooth" to Geordieland for you as soon as they are finished up here!
Kenny
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Guys, dont forget about their "performance related bonuses". I am sure that is why they came back and did such a great job for me re the house sale
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:58 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

I'll put them in a taxi and send them "Doon Sooth" to Geordieland for you as soon as they are finished up here!
Kenny
Cheers Kenny!
Old May 1st 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

This might turn into a new cult like the Moonies!
The "Dancers" lol
Got our PPR hours after posting on this post!
Good Luck everyone!
KennJosie!
Old May 1st 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

This might turn into a new cult like the Moonies!
The "Dancers" lol
Got our PPR hours after posting on this post!
Good Luck everyone!
KennJosie!
EXCELLENT Wee hee, fab
Old May 1st 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

masiosare is an unknown quantity at this point

EXCELLENT Wee hee, fab
Congratulations Kenny!

Dancers, please don't stop dancing, if needed I may join you, looks like being a PR dancer pays off

Ask me why,
I say it's most unusual
How can i even try to explain
Why today i feel like dancing
Singing like lovers sing
When i wouldn't normally do this kind of thing?
I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing