Wikiposts

The PPR dance DOES work....

Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The PPR dance DOES work....

Originally Posted by mkmurrays
Got an email from our immigration consultant this afternoon....our PPR is in the mail for us tonight.......

So, Robski and co, keep scanning the post!

Thanks for all PPR rain dancers......feels kind of strange - wasn't expecting to find out by email.....
Hooray!!! Think I'm going to spend the weekend dancing!!!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Congratulations, whole new world just around the corner.

By the way do you think the PPR rain dance could be modified for Med Req Dance?
I'll ask them, I'm on the ringer to them this evening. Might cost you though it's usually their sister group 'MED's dancers' based in Plymouth.
(I'm starting to believe in my own cr*p)
Old Mar 16th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Got an email from our immigration consultant this afternoon....our PPR is in the mail for us tonight.......

Thanks for all PPR rain dancers......feels kind of strange - wasn't expecting to find out by email.....
Well done! Did you kiss the PC screen?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 6:57 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Well done! Did you kiss the PC screen?
OI, dont joke, I did when I got mine. I also ran round the house screaming like a mad man. The wife burst into tears (of joy) and the dog ran away and hid.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OI, dont joke, I did when I got mine. I also ran round the house screaming like a mad man. The wife burst into tears (of joy) and the dog ran away and hid.
I ALMOST kissed the dog when I got my PPR letter, I was alone in the house at the time, I looked at her and thought..... Nah.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:23 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OI, dont joke, I did when I got mine. I also ran round the house screaming like a mad man. The wife burst into tears (of joy) the dog ran away.
...and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Oops sorry you did say don't joke but I couldn't stop me fingers.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

WEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

CONGRATULATIONS

That is WONDERFUL News.

Hope you have a great, great evening celebrating.

Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Steve_P;4526246]...and the dish ran away with the spoon.
QUOTE]

I was going to say that but thought better of it
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve666
I'll ask them, I'm on the ringer to them this evening. Might cost you though it's usually their sister group 'MED's dancers' based in Plymouth.
(I'm starting to believe in my own cr*p)
Dont you b****y dare, they are not finished on their current contract yet...

Am still watching for the postie with baited breath.

Am soon as their dance for me bares fruit i will help you re-assign them to others in need
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Congratulations!

Enjoy your celebrations & don't forget the Alka-Seltzer.

All the best & good luck.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just checking in. Did the magic envelope hit the mat this morning, and how is the hangover??
Old Mar 17th 2007, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Envelope arrived, so off to CHC on Thursday.

Had restrained celebrations as had to collect daughter at 1am from a school trip to see a show in London....will be cracking a bottle tonight.

Let's hope your's comes this week too.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Am sure it was a lovley feeling to have that PPR in your own hands this morning. And hope you enjoy the trip to Londn on Thursday. I'll raise a glass for you tongiht too.

Will let you know as soon as anything changes here
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

But i think i have a cunning plan...

I am just going to grab the cat, bundle her up, and the two of us will stow away in your luggage
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:18 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robski
But i think i have a cunning plan...

I am just going to grab the cat, bundle her up, and the two of us will stow away in your luggage
That sounds like a cunning stunt to me........................or was it a stunning c......................oops no wrong forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.