Police certificates expiry

Old Aug 31st 2015, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

hoyler30589 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police certificates expiry

Hi I'm hoping someone will know I've lived in Spain for 8 months before moving back to the UK then currently in Canada on tourist visa with my wife.

Before I left Spain I acquired a police clearance certificate and now I'm not sure from what I've been reading will I need an up to date one do they expire?

Spanish beaurocracy is not the easiest but before I get the certificate translated wondered if anyone knew

Thank you in advance :-)
Old Aug 31st 2015, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police certificates expiry

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certified translator.

As long as you don't go back to live in Spain it will be valid whenever you submit an application.
How to get a police certificate (police check)