PNP Proof of Funds

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

lancsmanny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PNP Proof of Funds

Received AB PNP confirmation and advised to forward PR appl to Buffalo. The Buffalo site states I must enclosed proof of funds. As I am working in AB with a permanent job offer and PNP I was under the impression I wouldn't need proof of funds. Have contacted Buffalo direct but told they can't help with application process. Could somebody please advise. Thank you
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:15 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PNP Proof of Funds

I dont know if im much help - but I have just sent my application to Buffalo, Im on PNP in BC, Im working fulltime permanent - As far as i was aware you didnt need proof of funds if you were working fulltime. I havent sent in any proof of funds with my application - so i wonder if they will return it??
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:16 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

oooh just noticed your from Lytham - small world , im from Cleveleys!!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

I noticed the same thing about Buffalo. I have a full-time job in Quebec and I have a CSQ but still Buffalo requires proof of funds according to the visa office checklist. It seems to be the only visa office that does that for Quebec selected applicants (not sure about PNP but I assume it's the same)... my immigration advisor told me to simply include the latest bank statement showing my salary deposits and that this would be enough. But it's kind of weird....
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

lancsmanny is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke to CIC call centre this morning and they said to follow the office specific instructions. Damned nuisance but what can you do?
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lancsmanny
Received AB PNP confirmation and advised to forward PR appl to Buffalo. The Buffalo site states I must enclosed proof of funds. As I am working in AB with a permanent job offer and PNP I was under the impression I wouldn't need proof of funds. Have contacted Buffalo direct but told they can't help with application process. Could somebody please advise. Thank you
If in full time employment on PNP application for PR you don't need POF. Unless things have changed since I applied.