PNP Application Update

Old Jul 13th 2012, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute
Default PNP Application Update

Hi All,
just looked over our status with relation to our PNP application,below is our reply.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2012.
We started processing your application on April 23, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. ,

I feel as if this is looking bad for us as I believed we would have got an email stating that we has passed.Well will wait with bated breath for their final decision,can anyone comment on this .
Cheers
Arty & Family
Old Jul 13th 2012, 3:52 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Application Update

This should be a positive decision unless you have some serious medical problem.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the reviewing officer has just clicked on that they are from Scotland
As Jim said its more likely to be positive than negative.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
This should be a positive decision unless you have some serious medical problem.
Hi Jim,
just a little high blood pressure,more so now
I just kind of took this as a bad sign as I thought I would have received an email from them confirming a positive outcome.With not getting this on my application update ,jumped to this conclussion.
Have relaxed now and will just wait and see what happens.

Arty & Family
Old Jul 14th 2012, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Perhaps the reviewing officer has just clicked on that they are from Scotland
As Jim said its more likely to be positive than negative.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Hi, Our says 'in process' and we just received a letter requesting more medical information. I would, therefore, assume you could rule out that they will be requesting this. I would imagine at this stage that you would be more likely to get an e-mail if they needed more information. Maybe they don't know that Scotland has got the internet

Whereabouts are you going, if you don't mind me asking? We are trying to get to Nova Scotia, as long as my other half gets his blood pressure sorted (white coat syndrome - not a fetish for a doctors, just an inconvenient reaction to people in white coats! I'm sure there is a joke there!).

Good luck and try not pounce on the post man/lady.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Maplease
Hi, Our says 'in process' and we just received a letter requesting more medical information. I would, therefore, assume you could rule out that they will be requesting this. I would imagine at this stage that you would be more likely to get an e-mail if they needed more information. Maybe they don't know that Scotland has got the internet

Whereabouts are you going, if you don't mind me asking? We are trying to get to Nova Scotia, as long as my other half gets his blood pressure sorted (white coat syndrome - not a fetish for a doctors, just an inconvenient reaction to people in white coats! I'm sure there is a joke there!).

Good luck and try not pounce on the post man/lady.
Hi Maplease,
Internet what is internet I get the village telegraph operator to do all that technical stuff a shilling or two not much really.
We are looking to move to NS around the Colchester area
I had problems with my blood pressure 142/95 ,Have been informed that I also have the white coat sydrome.
To that end I am on a 24 hour monitor from Monday morning,this has happened to me before and done the 24 hour thing 2 years back and everything came back fine, on average 118/80.
Nova Scotia is a fantastic choice ,love the, place ,people and even the folk from far away
I am sure everything will go well for you guys and here is hoping that we get good news this week
Thanks for your reply
Arty & Family
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:44 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

I am not convinced by this white coat explanation for high blood pressure. If you have it and it persists then get the medication. Its easy and not expensive, not to mention life lengthening!
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
I am not convinced by this white coat explanation for high blood pressure. If you have it and it persists then get the medication. Its easy and not expensive, not to mention life lengthening!
Hi Jim,
I have no objection to taking medication for this problem and your points are completely valid.My doctor on the other hand points out that when I am left to my own devices my little ticker seems to get on okay ,but after Monday he might have a change of Heart
Cheers Jim
Old Jul 14th 2012, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Arty
that is the same e-mail message we got earlier this year and we are now Permanent Residents.
I am sure it will be positive.

Hang in there
Old Jul 14th 2012, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
Hi Arty
that is the same e-mail message we got earlier this year and we are now Permanent Residents.

Hang in there
Hi Mad Jockette,
thanks for that
Arty & Family
Old Jul 14th 2012, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

keep us all posted
Old Jul 14th 2012, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
Hi Arty
Same here, we had the same online status as you just before receiving our passport requests. As all have said, it's very likely a positive outcome. Do let us know
Old Jul 15th 2012, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Congratulations, you are on a nearly identical timeline to us I think.

Are you Ottawa also and if so could you post your full timeline for info?
Old Jul 16th 2012, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alexbellamy
Congratulations, you are on a nearly identical timeline to us I think.

Are you Ottawa also and if so could you post your full timeline for info?
HI alexbellamy,we are hoping for Nova Scotia via London
Will post our timescale.
Arty & Family