Medical Question

Old Jul 16th 2012, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

wesbray is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Question

Anyone know exactly what I need to take with me to the medical? I seem to be getting various reports. Obviously Appendix C, but how many photos do I need? Do I need photos of my common law partner?
Old Jul 16th 2012, 4:02 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Question

That is all in the guide on the CIC's website. You do need photos, some people seem to forget their eye glasses and have to return later for the eye exam. It is not a difficult exam.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wesbray
Anyone know exactly what I need to take with me to the medical? I seem to be getting various reports. Obviously Appendix C, but how many photos do I need? Do I need photos of my common law partner?
5 mug shots
Your passport/ID
Cash.

A book/iPhone - sometimes theres alot of waiting
Old Jul 16th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

We were told 3 photos - then they didn't use them all.

Glasses - yes, they test your eyes with them on.

Any reports you have for existing conditions, eg biopsy, test results etc.

Up to date smear test results for the ladies - but this seems to be dependent on which DMP you go to as to whether they ask for them.

They should tell you when you book the appointment - ours sent out a letter telling us what to take.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaye5
We were told 3 photos - then they didn't use them all.

Glasses - yes, they test your eyes with them on.

Any reports you have for existing conditions, eg biopsy, test results etc.

Up to date smear test results for the ladies - but this seems to be dependent on which DMP you go to as to whether they ask for them.

They should tell you when you book the appointment - ours sent out a letter telling us what to take.
Ditto most of this post. 3 photos each, passports for me and the Mrs, and cash/credit cards to pay. We also had to complete some forms when we got there - nothing too major.

ps. we did ours on Harley Street in London.

MS.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the rough

4 Photos for an outland application, if getting your medicals in Canada.

3 if its in your own country, or if you are applying inland, as far as I know!