Please Help

Old Jun 22nd 2001, 5:06 pm
Angelo

I am going to meet a girl from Russia in Cuba (Canada is being difficult in giving
her visitors visa) soon. What information/documents we should bring if we decide to
get married (this will not be a full wedding until she gets here) there. Once she
goes back to Russia I would like to sponsor her as my spouse and bring her to Canada
as soon as possible. Any tips of what I documents she will need to bring with her and
what documents I need to bring??. Getting married in Cuba will that be a problem for
Canada. How long will this take from the time we get married there and I will be able
to bring her back here assume no problems along the way. Any info tips are greatly
appreciated. Thank you in advance

Old Jun 23rd 2001, 6:11 pm
Andrew Miller

You have to check with Cuban authorities what documents are needed for the
marriage in Cuba.

As for sponsoring your future wife from Russia, after a brief long distance
relationship and a quick marriage in Cuba - brace yourself for a long and painful
process. Depending from circumstances it will take anywhere from 9 to 18 months, if
approved at all.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >