Please experts help...

Old May 13th 2007, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

ayes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please experts help...

Hello experts,

CIC asked me to submit the IELTS and Proof of relatives.

I took the IELTS and scored too low (Listening: 5.5, Reading: 4.5, Writing: 6.0, Speaking: 6.0) now I am concern about weather CIC will accept these scores or not.

What is the minimum score CIC accepts for Skilled worker applicant?

Few days before I send a letter to CIC for asking 30 days extension in that I put a copy of IELTS attendance-ticket, so I believe they have accepted to extend.

Another problem is that for Proof of relative I could only provide birth certificates, relative tree and PR copy. I could not provide Bank statements, credit card statement and income tax docs, owing to the reason that his mother's illness, he is in his home country from more than six months. So, I am confused they will accept these docs or not for POR.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your inputs.

Ayesha
Old May 13th 2007, 8:22 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please experts help...

Originally Posted by ayes
Hello experts,

I took the IELTS and scored too low (Listening: 5.5, Reading: 4.5, Writing: 6.0, Speaking: 6.0) now I am concern about weather CIC will accept these scores or not.

Few days before I send a letter to CIC for asking 30 days extension in that I put a copy of IELTS attendance-ticket, so I believe they have accepted to extend.

Another problem is that for Proof of relative I could only provide birth certificates, relative tree and PR copy. I could not provide Bank statements, credit card statement and income tax docs, owing to the reason that his mother's illness, he is in his home country from more than six months. So, I am confused they will accept these docs or not for POR.

Ayesha
Currently 67
Old May 13th 2007, 11:07 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please experts help...

So, you are getting only 7 points for English and you are not getting points for relative as he doesn't live in Canada (regardless of reasons).

If your total score is under 67 points after taking into account the above, then you'll be refused, sorry.

Originally Posted by ayes
Hello experts,

Ayesha