pictures for applications

Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

mclaren family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pictures for applications

Hi

Just reading through the application for TWP's

it requests 6 pictures of each member of the family. The passport machines only give you 4 from memory anyway.

Do you need to go to a photographer to get the 6?

Cheers
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

ali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant future
Default Re: pictures for applications

Originally Posted by mclaren family
Hi

Just reading through the application for TWP's

it requests 6 pictures of each member of the family. The passport machines only give you 4 from memory anyway.

Do you need to go to a photographer to get the 6?

Cheers
The instant machines in our local shopping centre did 6 pics at a time. You get to choose once you've put your money in. Have a looking inside one of the booths next time your shopping.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks not had my picture taken in one since I got my drivers licence 3 years ago.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:54 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I recently had some taken for my initial application and the local Snappy Snaps down the high street were cheaper than the machines and you can specify how many you'd like. Might be worth a look.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el_richo
I recently had some taken for my initial application and the local Snappy Snaps down the high street were cheaper than the machines and you can specify how many you'd like. Might be worth a look.
whats a snappy snaps, sorry
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:02 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

whats a snappy snaps, sorry
Oh sorry, it's a chain (some franchises i think) of photo shops.

http://www.snappysnaps.co.uk/
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Adeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really nice

We had ours done with the local photograph shop, local guy runs it and we took spec from CIC. Photographed all six of us there and then, and produced 6 of each person, with no problems and slightly cheaper then the machine!!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el_richo
Oh sorry, it's a chain (some franchises i think) of photo shops.

http://www.snappysnaps.co.uk/
thanks

just looked on the "find your local store" and there is one in byres road, no that far away
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:46 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

I know that Costco do passport photos, not sure if you have one near you though sorry!!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Geordielass
I know that Costco do passport photos, not sure if you have one near you though sorry!!
there's one 5 minutes from the house
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:50 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

there's one 5 minutes from the house
so that could be quite handy then...check them out!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 6:19 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by ali-simon
The instant machines in our local shopping centre did 6 pics at a time. You get to choose once you've put your money in. Have a looking inside one of the booths next time your shopping.
You will probably find that they aren't suitable for the PR Card and will be rejected by Sydney, meaning a trip to the local CIC for new pictures and another trip to pick up the PR card when it is ready, but it's your time and you probably saved $25.00
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Previously Sydney, Australia... now Oakville, Canada...love it!
Ginger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to all

Hi, our 3 kids and I got ours done at a photo store, cost us $68.00 for 6 photos each. Background was requested to be white, which it was but turned out grey in the photos. I was a bit concerned but sent them in anyway. I took my husband's photos in our kitchen and printed them at home. All were accepted, we got meds request last month. I could have saved myself the $68!