Photos again sorry!!!!

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 8:28 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Question Photos again sorry!!!!

Hi

Just a bit confused.

About to send pr application to London following PNP nomination.

On the visa office instructions it says 4 photos each, plain white background size etc, that's fine.

BUT, on CIC guidelines for photos for PR card its has much more detailed guidelines which includes the date to be put on the back of one of the photos and name a dob of the person. It also specifies re the type of paper to be used.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...des/5445EB.asp

Which guidelines do we go with????? The CIC guidelines are for the actual PR Card which will be much later on for us, however if we do it this way now will this save us hassle once we have landed and are attempting to actually get our PR card, ie hopefully won't have to re do the photos?????

Help please
Old Oct 4th 2008, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Photos again sorry!!!!

Hi,
We have gone down PNP route as well we are now in Cnada,had our meds request Sept ,meds done on Tuesdya.
We just went to a photographers on the High Street showed her the request ,having printed it from CIC website and got them done 20 pounds or so for 4 pistures each,CIC have not returned then=m and they were attached to med request so reckon they must be ok,hope it helps
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:22 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

my case might be a bit out of date (i know that there have been minor changes to some visa office specific instructions in the year since i became pr)... but... i just followed the visa office specific instructions to the dot on the i. i went to the local photographer to have the pictures done - and they were perfectly fine for cpc sidney where the pr cards are processed.

fyi if you can provide the cic officer with a canadian address at the time of landing as a pr s/he will forward your forms (which will be the top sheet of the copr) to cpc sidney directly. you don't need to make an additional application, your pr-cards are "automatically" sent to you.
the process for applying for a pr card would only come into effect if you hadn't settled in canada in a certain time from landing (if memory serves me right six months?) or you became pr before pr cards where introduced and now want / have to have one.
at least that's how i understand it.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:27 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Please - no panic. Follow the guide for your application not the PR card.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:05 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everybody for info, will just follow London instructions as advised

Cheers