Wikiposts

Passport Return from London

Old Nov 24th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Cdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Passport Return from London

that's why we picked ours up!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brummi
Have just received an email back saying that my passport was mailed 'signed for' on 5th November. Then I checked the Royal Mail site for approx. delivery... 2-12 weeks!!

Would have been nice if CSU had given me the tracking number. I don't want to bug them about it any more.

2-12 weeks!!!! And so far it's been 19 days. Tick tock....
Hi Brummi,

Good luck with the wait and hope it all arrives safely. Could you please update when you receive your passports as we are in the same boat. Our passports should reach CIC London tomorrow. So we are looking at January for it to be returned at this rate.

Thanks
Helen&Anil
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

brummi is on a distinguished road

Yup, will do.

You might want to ask London to send yours back by carrier pidgeon. Seems that would be quickest
Old Nov 27th 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Ok so today I waited outside for the mail lady, like a stalker! Someone had parked in front of the communal mailbox so she drove right past!! Or maybe she saw me...

Anyway, I went on down to the depot and guess what? Yup there was THE envelope. It had been there for the past week or so!!! I never got a note to say I had to go and sign for it. Needless to say I'm annoyed with Canada Post.

Couldn't stay mad for more than a millisecond though because I'm now the proud owner of one PR visa YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Currently drinking the champers and planning a trip to Carway this weekend.

Thanks so much everyone for all the words of wisdom xxxxxxx
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Congrats Brummi!

What a climax!! Your passport with Post office for a week! Glad its over and good luck with the flagpoling! Lets hope that goes smoothly and the weather stays good not with all the snow and state of roads!!

Helen&Anil
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Will let you know how it goes. Thanks chick and best of luck xx