Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:46 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Originally Posted by chumley
over one kilo of paperwork sent to immigration Halifax today October 7th
thought I had a lot at 0.5 kilo

Good luck Chumley, hope you get a decision quickly
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

220 sheets nikki and im still paranoid i havent sent enough
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:25 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

220 sheets nikki and im still paranoid i havent sent enough
sure there cannot be anything you have missed

Good luck
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

AOR and file number received today
they only got my application yesterday and only posted it on Tuesday !!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:41 pm

AOR and file number received today
they only got my application yesterday and only posted it on Tuesday !!
That was quick

Not sure if you have seen www.trackitt.com but useful to keep a tab on other people around the same time as you
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 5:14 pm

Hi

Just a quick question for anyone that may have been through PR under PNP scheme with London, did you receive an AOR date for your application?

I understand it can take months to receive with skilled worker applications, but just wondered if it was any different for PNP applications as these are supposed to be processed on average, around 6 mths according to their website

cheers
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

anybody had any good news or requests for extra info etc lately??

I am only a month in so dont expect to hear anything just yet but would love to know how others are doing

huge huge luck and fingers crossed for all NS PNP's patiently waiting
Old Nov 7th 2008, 11:55 am

anybody had any good news or requests for extra info etc lately??

I am only a month in so dont expect to hear anything just yet but would love to know how others are doing

huge huge luck and fingers crossed for all NS PNP's patiently waiting
Hi

PR application for the PNP sent to London nearly 3 weeks ago, nothing else to report

Good luck to you too
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

PR application for the PNP sent to London nearly 3 weeks ago, nothing else to report

Good luck to you too
It's you we are looking to for the timeliness Nikki. The website says 6 months for provincial nominees but is that from the day they receive it or from when they actually acknowledge it???
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by deanjp32
It's you we are looking to for the timeliness Nikki. The website says 6 months for provincial nominees but is that from the day they receive it or from when they actually acknowledge it???
oh ok

I think its 6 mths all in, as its not clear that you even receive an AOR from London on PNP applications. The first you may hear from them is the med requests

I have confirmation that they did receive the application from royal mail but that's about it.

I was just looking earlier through this thread and Roxy mentioned that her fed part of the application only took 3 mths

We can hope

When do you aim to get your PR stuff sent to London by?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

ever the optimist here but I think we are at an advantage with winter applications
apart from the christmas break ( and we all know annual leave for canadians is minimal)

Im thinking anything dealt with between say October and March is going to be processed a tiny bit quicker
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice

we just have to do the money thingy they want and away we go. We did everything for the feds before we got the nomination so on Monday we will be at our bank in Halifax and by the end of Monday it will be winging it's way across the pond or knowing Canada Post it will be sat in New Glasgow

God 3 months would be fab wouldn't it???
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

not getting my hopes up for 3 months though!!!

Carol was at the WI in Tatamagouche last night and couldn't contain herself when she told everyone. They have all been so supportive over all of it and she was blubbering like a baby
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im thinking anything dealt with between say October and March is going to be processed a tiny bit quicker
Oh lets hope so!!!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by deanjp32
we just have to do the money thingy they want and away we go. We did everything for the feds before we got the nomination so on Monday we will be at our bank in Halifax and by the end of Monday it will be winging it's way across the pond or knowing Canada Post it will be sat in New Glasgow

God 3 months would be fab wouldn't it???
certainly would, doubt we are going to get that though

Are you not able to send it via UPS? Took 2 days from uk to Halifax for us , costs about £35, but at least you can track it all the way and its a lot quicker

Also one thought I have just had, I assume I can contact the bank to see if they have cashed the bankers draft, this would at least show they definitely had the application??

I read somewhere that whilst you may not receive anything, they cash the drafts straight away providing the correct amount is sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.