Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:10 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Question NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Hi

I have looked through the standard PNP timeline thread but there are not too many for NS!

Just wondered if anybody is currently going through the NS PNP and what the rough timescales have been for NS processing the application and informing you whether you have been nominated.

Following this, I would be grateful to hear anybody's experience of PR processing at CHC London for Provincial Nominees in recent times

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice
Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Hi Nikki,

This is in 2006/7 for the CI and not the Skilled Worker. Agreed to be sponsored in November and add to wait to be in the new year intake of Jan 2007, because at that time there was a limit on numbers. Given application no in Jan sent to London and visas in July.
I believe bexpat is on here and went through this stream recently.

Last edited by Paradisefound; Aug 4th 2008 at 8:31 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:39 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paradisefound
Hi Nikki,

This is in 2006/7 for the CI and not the Skilled Worker. Agreed to be sponsored in November and add to wait to be in the new year intake of Jan 2007, because at that time there was a limit on numbers. Given application no in Jan sent to London and visas in July.
I believe bexpat is on here and went through this stream recently.
Thanks PF
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

KAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really niceKAT16 is just really nice

Hi Nikki

We have just had our PPR after applying for PR from Alberta PNP nomination. It was really quick for us.

Timeline : The company and my OH were approved for PNP nomination on 17th March 08. It took about 3 weeks to receive the paperwork (they put the wrong postage on!). We sent our application for PR to London at the end of April 08. They started processing the application on 27th May and we received our passport requests dated 21st July, so I guess extremely quick. We fly out on 29th August to Calgary!

Hope this helps.

KAT
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by KAT16
Hi Nikki

We have just had our PPR after applying for PR from Alberta PNP nomination. It was really quick for us.

Timeline : The company and my OH were approved for PNP nomination on 17th March 08. It took about 3 weeks to receive the paperwork (they put the wrong postage on!). We sent our application for PR to London at the end of April 08. They started processing the application on 27th May and we received our passport requests dated 21st July, so I guess extremely quick. We fly out on 29th August to Calgary!

Hope this helps.

KAT
Hi Kat,

Wow that is quick, I was thinking London was taking about 7/8 mths to process PR visas, congratulations and Good Luck for your move
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:18 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

I have looked through the standard PNP timeline thread but there are not too many for NS!

Just wondered if anybody is currently going through the NS PNP and what the rough timescales have been for NS processing the application and informing you whether you have been nominated.

Following this, I would be grateful to hear anybody's experience of PR processing at CHC London for Provincial Nominees in recent times

Thanks for any info you can provide.

My own experience is a little out of date (2006) so probably not that helpful. The provincial nomination part took only 3 months at that time.

I think current processing times are longer - the NS Office of Immigration is being somewhat paralised because they are being subjected to a federal government audit that is investigating the failed NS PNP economic stream.

As for the processing at CHC London - that should be the same regardless of the province so whatever it says in the timeline for other provinces should hold tru for NS.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by NSpaul
My own experience is a little out of date (2006) so probably not that helpful. The provincial nomination part took only 3 months at that time.

I think current processing times are longer - the NS Office of Immigration is being somewhat paralised because they are being subjected to a federal government audit that is investigating the failed NS PNP economic stream.

As for the processing at CHC London - that should be the same regardless of the province so whatever it says in the timeline for other provinces should hold tru for NS.
Thanks for info
Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

NSNP_CI will become famous soon enough

Thanks for info
Being a new member of the forum and an applicant in this stream (NS PNP), I am expecting a lot of info. Now I am reading the Wiki articles and relevant postings thoroughly. Quite valuable. Expecting to read more in this thread.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
Being a new member of the forum and an applicant in this stream (NS PNP), I am expecting a lot of info. Now I am reading the Wiki articles and relevant postings thoroughly. Quite valuable. Expecting to read more in this thread.
Hi

Welcome to BE, which RDA have you submitted your application through for CI?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Welcome to BE, which RDA have you submitted your application through for CI?
I did it through South West Shore Regional Development Authority in Yarmouth.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough

Hi Nick,

We handed our application in person to Halifax CI stream that was on the 25th June 08 had AOR on the 7th July by email. We applied through the South West Shore RDA. Currently awaiting to hear whether NSPNP application has been successful. Like everyone else its the waiting game. You may want to look at Trackitt website useful site for time lines both Federal and PNP applications see link below, I have entered my details on site under Nova Scotia PNP.

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig...cial-nominees/

All the Best Len
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi Nick,

We handed our application in person to Halifax CI stream that was on the 25th June 08 had AOR on the 7th July by email. We applied through the South West Shore RDA. Currently awaiting to hear whether NSPNP application has been successful. Like everyone else its the waiting game. You may want to look at Trackitt website useful site for time lines both Federal and PNP applications see link below, I have entered my details on site under Nova Scotia PNP.

All the Best Len
Hi

Seems we are about the same timeline on this, our AOR was 26/6.

Thanks for the link, lets hope we all hear something soon

Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Seems we are about the same timeline on this, our AOR was 26/6.

Thanks for the link, lets hope we all hear something soon

Yes, we 3 are in almost same time-line, in the same category and our destination is also the same province. lets hope to hear good news pretty soon!! As there is no provision of limited quota for the NSNP, there is no question of jealous competition, rt? :lol.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
Yes, we 3 are in almost same time-line, in the same category and our destination is also the same province. lets hope to hear good news pretty soon!! As there is no provision of limited quota for the NSNP, there is no question of jealous competition, rt? :lol.
all the 3's
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi Nick,

All the Best Len
Hi Lenart:
Thanks for your info on trackitt. This link is quite useful. I also put my details on it. It was nice to know that you are also recommended by SWSRDA in Yarmouth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.