NS PNP How do they notify you?

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:49 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NS PNP How do they notify you?

Originally Posted by blodeuwedd79
I rang them an hour ago and actually managed to get to speak to our officer. We sent our additional information through by email and fax and it seems they haven't received the fax. Going to resend it later today and then ring straight away to check it is there. It's so annoying because it was one tiny mistake, we didn't put N/A in the military service box and that is what is holding everything up! I am kicking myself. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report soon!
That is crazy isn't it - we missed stuff out as well, but we had an interview with an officer in the office here in Halifax so we were able to amend it then and there.

Fingers crossed you get the news your waiting for very soon!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

blodeuwedd79 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NS PNP How do they notify you?

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
That is crazy isn't it - we missed stuff out as well, but we had an interview with an officer in the office here in Halifax so we were able to amend it then and there.

Fingers crossed you get the news your waiting for very soon!
Thank you! I hope so too!