NS PNP How do they notify you?

Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

blodeuwedd79 will become famous soon enough
Default NS PNP How do they notify you?

Hi,

I know this is a really stupid question, but how did you find out if you had been nominated? Do they write to you just by post or do they send an email aswell.

We sent off the additional information a couple of weeks ago now, and the waiting is really getting to me. I am making my husband check his email every five minutes!!

Thanks

Jo
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:44 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: NS PNP How do they notify you?

Originally Posted by blodeuwedd79
Hi,

I know this is a really stupid question, but how did you find out if you had been nominated? Do they write to you just by post or do they send an email aswell.

We sent off the additional information a couple of weeks ago now, and the waiting is really getting to me. I am making my husband check his email every five minutes!!

Thanks

Jo
Hi Jo,

we heard back by email and they followed that up with a letter in the post. I know that waiting feeling well.......

I rang them up to make sure they had received everything they needed and I was amazed to get an email the very next day
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

guccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant future
Default Re: NS PNP How do they notify you?

Exactly the same as biiba for us too. Checked to make sure they'd received the additional info, then we had an e mail the following day followed by a letter about a week later.......
Old Oct 20th 2009, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info! I've just made Mike ring them, so hopefully we'll hear back soon!

Jo
Old Oct 20th 2009, 6:26 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of

Ooh that might just do it for you!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:46 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Likewise with us too, day after they received additional info we received an email and follow up letter in the post, good luck
Old Oct 20th 2009, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

Sounds like their MO - we got an email followed up by a letter,

Hope you hear soon!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the replies. We're starting to worry a bit now because we still haven't heard anything. I don't know how long the average wait is but I am naturally an impatient person so finding it very hard!

Jo
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold

NS Immigration told me that they should be issuing PNP within three weeks of receiving the additional info they requested...although it was explained to me that the Depertmental Director likes to 'bulk authorise' the applications and that can hold things up by a week or so.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AdrianR
NS Immigration told me that they should be issuing PNP within three weeks of receiving the additional info they requested...although it was explained to me that the Depertmental Director likes to 'bulk authorise' the applications and that can hold things up by a week or so.
That's good to know! Feeling a bit more relaxed now. Thanks for the help.

Jo
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 4:30 pm
Banned

irishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to all

Phone them, that's what we did,
They told us over the phone, 6 days before Christmas
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 5:02 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Just call them! They are super helpful and will do what they can to help answer your query.

Then come back on here and TELL US!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Just call them! They are super helpful and will do what they can to help answer your query.

Then come back on here and TELL US!
We have phoned them three times now but when we are put through to the case officer, we only ever get her answerphone. We leave messages but she doesn't call back! Nervous about seeming like a crazy stalker if we leave any more messages. Someone else who had the same officer as us said she never responded to their emails either!

I'll try again this afternoon though, just in case I manage to get hold of her.

Jo
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 1:28 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blodeuwedd79
We have phoned them three times now but when we are put through to the case officer, we only ever get her answerphone. We leave messages but she doesn't call back! Nervous about seeming like a crazy stalker if we leave any more messages. Someone else who had the same officer as us said she never responded to their emails either!

I'll try again this afternoon though, just in case I manage to get hold of her.

Jo
Call and ask to speak with Uli (a lovely german man). Explain your situation and ask him to get you an answer as your case worker isn't returning your calls.

THEN....come back on and tell us how you got on!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Call and ask to speak with Uli (a lovely german man). Explain your situation and ask him to get you an answer as your case worker isn't returning your calls.

THEN....come back on and tell us how you got on!
I rang them an hour ago and actually managed to get to speak to our officer. We sent our additional information through by email and fax and it seems they haven't received the fax. Going to resend it later today and then ring straight away to check it is there. It's so annoying because it was one tiny mistake, we didn't put N/A in the military service box and that is what is holding everything up! I am kicking myself. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.