Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Nova Scotia Community Identified Stream is no more after May 31 2013

Nova Scotia Community Identified Stream is no more after May 31 2013

Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Vwera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nova Scotia Community Identified Stream is no more after May 31 2013

Originally Posted by Jaydog
Fingers crossed it's only a short wait for you.

I'm loosing the will to live with all this waiting
Thanks!
Don't worry Jaydog, it won't be long now. Good luck
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Jaydog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nova Scotia Community Identified Stream is no more after May 31 2013

Happy days, some news at last.

Some minor changes that need to be made to our application and a business proposal, then we're cooking on gas :0)
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

confused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Some minor changes that need to be made to our application and a business proposal, then we're cooking on gas :0)
Congrats. Better get cracking on that business proposal. Did they give you a 1 month deadline?
Old Oct 11th 2013, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! Get cracking buddy! I knew they were gonna need a business plan. Once you do that, you'll get your nomination almost immediately!
Old Oct 11th 2013, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by confused_uk
Congrats. Better get cracking on that business proposal. Did they give you a 1 month deadline?
Hey Confused_UK, any news on the potential employers front?
Cheers
Old Oct 11th 2013, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Yes, need to get it done by 12th November but aiming to get all the bits done this weekend and over to our immigration lawyer ASAP.

We've spoken today & we just need to document meetings we had with Chamber of Commerce back in March, a couple of business contacts we made & note our intentions to duplicate the Uk business!

Have you had any luck yet?

Are you employed or self employed in Uk? If you're self employed then you'd be in a similar situation to us!

JD
Old Oct 11th 2013, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vwera
Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! Get cracking buddy! I knew they were gonna need a business plan. Once you do that, you'll get your nomination almost immediately!
I really hope so
Old Oct 12th 2013, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

confused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I've had had two responses now & so has my husband, I hope that will be enough as we are running out of time
Old Oct 12th 2013, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you employed or self employed in Uk? If you're self employed then you'd be in a similar situation to us!
I'm self employed but only as a contractor I don't actually have a business
Old Oct 12th 2013, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

I'm self employed but only as a contractor I don't actually have a business
If you have to file your accounts yourself then I think you'll be in a similar position to us! My partner has several contracts as an IT Consultant. Sounds similar to me!

Could you not put a proposal forward to explain you'd be doing similar once you have been granted PR? Even if it's not 100% what you want to do?

Where there's a will, there's a way!!
Old Oct 12th 2013, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

I've had had two responses now & so has my husband, I hope that will be enough as we are running out of time
Got everything crossed for you.
Old Oct 12th 2013, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Well done!
Like I said, we only had correspondence with one potential employer. I believe you'll be fine. Talk to your case worker on the phone! Come across like you are really trying your best!
Good luck!
Old Oct 16th 2013, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Kayb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Vwera am happy you are moving along, pls can u pm me i have some queries to make about employers.tnx
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

I emailed everything off last night, fingers crossed it's good enough.

Kayb, how's your application going, have you heard back yet?
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

I emailed everything off last night, fingers crossed it's good enough.

Kayb, how's your application going, have you heard back yet?
I am sure it will be!
Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.