Newbie with some questions!

Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

pepperanne 0797 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie with some questions!

Hi.

Firstly, I like to say what a fantastic forum this is. I've got so much useful information from it... thanks.

But I do have a couple of questions (some that have probably been asked/answered before - so apologies).

A little bit if background (if you're interested). I fell in love with Canada way back in 1995 and had plans (in my mind) to immigrate back then but fell in love with a man and stayed in the UK. But 13 years and 2 kids later, the yearning hasn't left me. So with hubby now feeling the same way (having been to Canada a number of times over the years) we have finally decided to put in our application. So... my questions..

1. Have any of you any experience of applying using the simplified application form, as it looks as if this is how we should apply now, looking at the CIC web site? If so, how soon did you hear back from them?

2. We are looking to apply under Entrepreneur class - has anyone else on here gone down this route. I've search the forum but found nothing recent - is there are reason for this me thinks!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

R