Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT FULL PR APPLICATION

A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT FULL PR APPLICATION

Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

rossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura about
Default A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT FULL PR APPLICATION

Sorry to be asking more questions again but if some one could help with the following it would be great...

1. Do we enclose 2 photos each for full pr application? we thought it was but cic website says 4...confused now....

2. Will a TD TRUST bankers draft for the fees be fine for payment, as we are already in canada on the work permit.

3. As we are already in canada, should we not enclose the proof of funds documents?

Thanks the sooner this application is sent of the better.....cant wait....
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

nuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT FULL PR APPLICATION

Originally Posted by rossi1
Sorry to be asking more questions again but if some one could help with the following it would be great...

1. Do we enclose 2 photos each for full pr application? we thought it was but cic website says 4...confused now....

2. Will a TD TRUST bankers draft for the fees be fine for payment, as we are already in canada on the work permit.

3. As we are already in canada, should we not enclose the proof of funds documents?

Thanks the sooner this application is sent of the better.....cant wait....
1 - I believe we sent 4 photos.

2 - It depends where you are sending it. We sent a CIBC money order.

3 - We sent a CIBC "immigration letter" stating the funds we have with them. We asked the manager for a official bank letter and he suggested this one.

HTH

Paulo
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Not sure about the other questions, but its definitely 4 photographs per applicant. You need to write on the back of ONE photo per applicant their name, DOB and when the photo was taken.

I've literally just finished putting my PR application together
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Previously Sydney, Australia... now Oakville, Canada...love it!
Ginger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by minimeeze
Not sure about the other questions, but its definitely 4 photographs per applicant. You need to write on the back of ONE photo per applicant their name, DOB and when the photo was taken.

I've literally just finished putting my PR application together
I've just delivered our full PR application in today at Sydney CIC. We were asked to provide 4 photos of each person (4 photos on one sheet, not cut up individually) with the name, DOB and file ref on the back of every photo. Our photos just had to be taken within the last 6 months.