New to this game!

Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:36 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to this game!

Just moved over from the Oz forum as we are looking at Vancouver now. Please can you tell me if everyone has to take an IELTS test?

Thanks

Lucy
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:39 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this game!

Originally Posted by lucyb
Just moved over from the Oz forum as we are looking at Vancouver now. Please can you tell me if everyone has to take an IELTS test?

Thanks

Lucy
Not if you're British.
Although you will need to point out to CIC in your application that you are a native speaker of English.

If you want to claim points for French, you will need to take the TEF however.

Jeremy
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by JAJ
Not if you're British.
Although you will need to point out to CIC in your application that you are a native speaker of English.

If you want to claim points for French, you will need to take the TEF however.

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy!

Do you also happen to know what occupation I could fit my husband's job into? He is an 'assisatant leisure facilities manager' which is pretty much an operations manager....so I wonder if he would go under:

Recreation, Sports and Fitness Program Supervisors Consultants

or maybe

Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services becuase his centre is operated by the local district council.

Lucy
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by lucyb
Thanks Jeremy!

Do you also happen to know what occupation I could fit my husband's job into? He is an 'assisatant leisure facilities manager' which is pretty much an operations manager....so I wonder if he would go under:

Recreation, Sports and Fitness Program Supervisors Consultants

or maybe

Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services becuase his centre is operated by the local district council.

Lucy
actually, bingo, I think I found it..... Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers

Lucy