need urgent Advice folks!

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

volovolo1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need urgent Advice folks!

Need some advice. Got my BC PNP in early August. Had all the relevant paper work ready except the police certificates. Got my UK one pretty quickly however have lived in a few countries and it's proving a nightmare getting some of these. Would it be possible to submit my PR application without all the missing police certificates and send them in as I get them?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

dieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: need urgent Advice folks!

Hi,

I don't know the exact answer, but I would say that when you deal with the BC PNP people they are much easier to contact and speak too. Its near impossible to speak to someone at the CHC in London, but when I briefly looked into PNP all the numbers I called were answered and I was also able to pop into their offices in Vancouver and was helped.

Just give them a call and they should be able to give you an answer directly.

Good luck