Me Again with a New Question

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Johnmoores is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Me Again with a New Question

Here's a good one.

Part of my situation (see previous thread) with regards to emigrating to Canada is that my son will not go to Canada without his Mum who just happens to be my ex-wife.

My question is:

My ex wants to live in Canada too and will be getting a TWP through her employer and then apply for PR. My question is do we need to include my son on both her application and mine?

Could we have a situation where I, my new wife and our children apply for PR without including my son (although include him on the application) and then after a period of time my ex could sponsor him assuming that she gets PR on the fast track basis.

I know this is clutching at straws but want to explore every avenue before I give up.

Cheers,

John
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:20 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me Again with a New Question

Both of you would have to reveal your son on your separate applications. He should be medically examined and provide police clearance even if he will not accompany your ex to Canada. If he does not take the medical etc. then he could not be sponsored later. He need not do it twice of course.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Johnmoores is an unknown quantity at this point

I take it that if he was rejected (even if not going but after a medical) that he could not be sponsored in the future?

Last edited by Johnmoores; Sep 2nd 2008 at 9:30 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:14 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

If he were to fail the medical then he and you all would not be accepted.