mr miller please help

Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:49 am
got visa

scrim20gb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mr miller please help

i have just received my permanent residence visa today, but one problem when my wife applied to sponsor me she did not know she was pregnant. there for we did not put on the application that we had any dependants. my daughter was born two weeks ago. she is a dual citizen because her mother my sponsor is a canadian citizen. we have applied for her canadian passport and hopefully will have it within the next four weeks. will this be a problem when i go to land over xmas because it states on my visa paperwork form imm5292 that i have no dependants. will i have to send my visa back to be updated or could i land and explain to the immigration official our circumstances? if i have to send it all back how long would it take to have every thing returned? your help would be greatly appreciated. :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:08 pm
got visa

Default Re: mr miller please help

could any one help im stressed to death
Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:44 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

No problem as your daughter is not immigrating with you as she is a Canadian anyway.

Originally Posted by scrim20gb
i have just received my permanent residence visa today, but one problem when my wife applied to sponsor me she did not know she was pregnant. there for we did not put on the application that we had any dependants. my daughter was born two weeks ago. she is a dual citizen because her mother my sponsor is a canadian citizen. we have applied for her canadian passport and hopefully will have it within the next four weeks. will this be a problem when i go to land over xmas because it states on my visa paperwork form imm5292 that i have no dependants. will i have to send my visa back to be updated or could i land and explain to the immigration official our circumstances? if i have to send it all back how long would it take to have every thing returned? your help would be greatly appreciated. :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:11 pm
got visa

thanks that sets my mind at rest