Mr. Miller, can you help please?

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Mr. Miller, can you help please?

Hi Mr. Miller.

I've seen that you have helped a lot of people with their questions on here and I'm wondering if you can help me?

This is my story...

I'm going through the spousal/common-law process. I'm from the UK, my boyfriend is Canadian. We applied in July 2007 as an outland application. I received a letter from CHC-London on Thursday March 27th, 2008, they had sent our personal items back and requested the Section A - Medical report...they said it's something the immigration doctor should have signed and gave back to me. For the life of me, I cannot even remember this form - I know for a fact I didn't receive any from the doctor; so it's possible I never gave it? Although I do remember taking forms with me...I took copies of everything and I don't see this form. The doctor's office doesn't have copies either...London gave me 45 days to get this back to them, but the letter took 3 1/2 weeks to get to me, so I lost about half the time there. The doctors office wouldn't help me, I couldn't call London as there isn't a phone number...e-mail takes way too long so I called CIC here in Canada...1st guy I spoke to wouldn't help me. So I called again and spoke to a super nice girl, she helped me a lot and actually realised why London couldn't view my meds...the doctors office had sent them to Ottawa instead of London?!?! She actually used the client ID # we got from Mississauga to access my details and she said she could see my med report there. So told me to send a letter, fax and e-mail London to let them know I don't have the Section A med report but they can access my medicals that way...so I sent them all my details and the client ID #...I will FedEx the letter tomorrow so they will get it by Friday afternoon...is this really going to be enough? Are they even going to respond to my letter or fax or e-mail? I have until April 20th to get them all the info...but they said if they don't get it my file will be closed...am I going to have problems with this? I'm not 100% sure if they will accept this information?! Can you give me any advice on what to do or expect?

Thank you, I really appreciate any information you can give.

Regards,

Kate R.