Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr Miller or anyone......help please spouse with child

Mr Miller or anyone......help please spouse with child

Old Jan 13th 2002, 3:22 am
Debs

My fiancé is from the uk and we plan to marry and will apply for his PR inland,
however he has a son which he has visitation rights and his son will be visiting us
in summer and on holidays...does he include his son on his application if my fiancé
is here and his son in the uk and if so can his son still visit while my fiancé's
application is being processed? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Deb

Old Jan 13th 2002, 5:15 am
Andrew Miller

Your fiancée must include his son in the application as a non-accompanying dependant.
Please note that regardless the fact that his son is not immigrating with your
fiancée to Canada, he will have to undergo medicals as well.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 13th 2002, 2:18 pm
Debs

But can his son still visit while my fiancés/husbands application is being processed
and can his son have his medical done in the uk and my fiancé/husband have his done
here? Thanks again Deb

>
    >
immigrating
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > My fiancé is from the uk and we plan to marry and will apply for his PR inland,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > however he has a son which he has visitation rights and his son[/usenetquote2]
will
[usenetquote2]> > be visiting us in summer and on holidays...does he include his son on[/usenetquote2]
his
[usenetquote2]> > application if my fiancé is here and his son in the uk and if so can his[/usenetquote2]
son
[usenetquote2]> > still visit while my fiancé's application is being processed? Any input would be[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > appreciated. Thanks in advance Deb[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]

Old Jan 13th 2002, 4:09 pm
Andrew Miller

Yes on all counts.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Your fiancée must include his son in the application as a non-accompanying[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > dependant. Please note that regardless the fact that his son is not[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > with your fiancée to Canada, he will have to undergo medicals as well.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > My fiancé is from the uk and we plan to marry and will apply for his PR inland,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > however he has a son which he has visitation rights and his son[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > be visiting us in summer and on holidays...does he include his son on[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > application if my fiancé is here and his son in the uk and if so can his[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > still visit while my fiancé's application is being processed? Any input would[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > be appreciated. Thanks in advance Deb[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]