Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

moved: migration expert or do it ourselfs

moved: migration expert or do it ourselfs

Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

m1gr8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moved: migration expert or do it ourselfs

I did mine myself. It does take time and you have to be thorough but it is doable. All the information is easily available from the website and you can ask questions in this forum if you need help. If money is not an issue then you can use an expert.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:47 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by m1gr8
If money is not an issue then you can use an expert.
I'm sorry to be a pain here, but...

If money is the issue then person shouldn't even think about immigration to Canada or any other country for that matter. Total cost of immigration process, moving expenses, some financial losses due to disposition of properties under not so favorable conditions, cost of settling in new place, etc., etc. will exceed cost of hiring professional help by 10 to 20+ fold anyway. No matter what some may say - if they are honest with themselves and do the math they will find that immigration/moving/settling cost them anyway between $30,000 to $100,000+.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:23 pm
Happy here..

Eve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
hi all,

would anyone advise if its better to use a migration expert, or try and do it ourselfs, also what would be the total cost approx to use someone, from start to finish,
DIY it.
All the advice is correct.Its not that difficult unless you have exceptional circumstances.