Mistake on Medical Form....Help

Old Nov 24th 2009, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mistake on Medical Form....Help

Hi

Just need some help please. Our much awaited Medical Forms arrived today and my youngest sons marital status has been entered as MARRIED......for goodness sake....He is only 12. Has anyone been in this position. I have sent a Case Specific e-mail marked Urgent, just now.

We have the medicals booked for next Monday 30th Nov! What do we do if they don't reply?

Thanks .....yes I am panicking!!!!!!
Stef
Old Nov 24th 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mistake on Medical Form....Help

check out this thread stef it may be of help

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+medical+forms

regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 24th 2009, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I could kiss you....big hug coming your way! Thank you for the link....I will be able to sleep tonight after all!
Cheers
Stef

Originally Posted by joinerboy
check out this thread stef it may be of help

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+medical+forms

regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 24th 2009, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Your welcome.
All the best with your medicals don't forget to drink plenty of water for the 24hr period before your medical & try relax during blood pressure test. I'm sure you'll all be fine .
regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 24th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you! Having them done in Knightsbridge, London.......works out £200 cheaper than Harley Street, as their fees include X-rays, Harley Street don't!!!! I have triple checked this with both practices.
lol
Stef

Your welcome.
All the best with your medicals don't forget to drink plenty of water for the 24hr period before your medical & try relax during blood pressure test. I'm sure you'll all be fine .
regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 25th 2009, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi
I am impressed...got a reply from CHC first thing this morning telling me that they had amended their records and that I should simply amend the form to read 'Single'

So for anyone else who spots an error on their Medical forms, do a case specific e-mail to CHC to advise them of their error and they will then tell you to amend the form in minor cases....as it gives them the chance to put their records straight.

Stef

Your welcome.
regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 25th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glad you managed to sort it Stef

regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Hun
Stef

Glad you managed to sort it Stef

regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Hi Stef,
I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family for finally getting your med requests, you must be so happy after such a long wait, I admire your sheer determination to realise your dream of living in Canada, you must be aware that it did not work out for us, but I just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in the world for your future.
Sim
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi

Just need some help please. Our much awaited Medical Forms arrived today and my youngest sons marital status has been entered as MARRIED......for goodness sake....He is only 12. Has anyone been in this position. I have sent a Case Specific e-mail marked Urgent, just now.

We have the medicals booked for next Monday 30th Nov! What do we do if they don't reply?

Thanks .....yes I am panicking!!!!!!
Stef
Pleased you got it sorted want to know how you married him off so young
good luck on monday with the medicals let us know how you got on there ?
Old Nov 27th 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will PM you
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by sim2point4
Hi Stef,
I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family for finally getting your med requests, you must be so happy after such a long wait, I admire your sheer determination to realise your dream of living in Canada, you must be aware that it did not work out for us, but I just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in the world for your future.
Sim
Old Nov 27th 2009, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks
Will do
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Pleased you got it sorted want to know how you married him off so young
good luck on monday with the medicals let us know how you got on there ?