British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Mistake on Medical Form....Help (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/mistake-medical-form-help-642007/)

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 24th 2009 4:55 pm

Mistake on Medical Form....Help

Hi

Just need some help please. Our much awaited Medical Forms arrived today and my youngest sons marital status has been entered as MARRIED:confused:......for goodness sake....He is only 12:frown:. Has anyone been in this position. I have sent a Case Specific e-mail marked Urgent, just now.

We have the medicals booked for next Monday 30th Nov! What do we do if they don't reply?

Thanks .....yes I am panicking!!!!!!:eek:
Stef

joinerboy Nov 24th 2009 4:59 pm

Re: Mistake on Medical Form....Help

check out this thread stef it may be of help :fingerscrossed:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+medical+forms

regards
Joinerboy:)

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 24th 2009 6:11 pm

Hi
I could kiss you....big hug coming your way!:wub: Thank you for the link....I will be able to sleep tonight after all!:thumbsup:
Cheers
Stef

Originally Posted by joinerboy (Post 8122014)
check out this thread stef it may be of help :fingerscrossed:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+medical+forms

regards

joinerboy Nov 24th 2009 6:31 pm

Your welcome.
All the best with your medicals don't forget to drink plenty of water for the 24hr period before your medical & try relax during blood pressure test. I'm sure you'll all be fine .
regards

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 24th 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you! Having them done in Knightsbridge, London.......works out £200 cheaper than Harley Street, as their fees include X-rays, Harley Street don't!!!! I have triple checked this with both practices.
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by joinerboy (Post 8122231)
Your welcome.
All the best with your medicals don't forget to drink plenty of water for the 24hr period before your medical & try relax during blood pressure test. I'm sure you'll all be fine .
regards

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 25th 2009 1:08 pm

Hi
I am impressed.:rofl:..got a reply from CHC first thing this morning telling me that they had amended their records and that I should simply amend the form to read 'Single'

So for anyone else who spots an error on their Medical forms, do a case specific e-mail to CHC to advise them of their error and they will then tell you to amend the form in minor cases....as it gives them the chance to put their records straight.

Stef:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by joinerboy (Post 8122231)
Your welcome.
regards

joinerboy Nov 25th 2009 1:29 pm

Glad you managed to sort it Stef

regards
Joinerboy

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 25th 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks Hun:thumbsup:
Stef

Originally Posted by joinerboy (Post 8124275)
Glad you managed to sort it Stef

regards
Joinerboy

sim2point4 Nov 26th 2009 7:09 pm

Hi Stef,
I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family for finally getting your med requests, you must be so happy after such a long wait, I admire your sheer determination to realise your dream of living in Canada, you must be aware that it did not work out for us, but I just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in the world for your future.:thumbsup:
Sim

Coffeepot Nov 26th 2009 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan (Post 8122006)
Hi

Just need some help please. Our much awaited Medical Forms arrived today and my youngest sons marital status has been entered as MARRIED:confused:......for goodness sake....He is only 12:frown:. Has anyone been in this position. I have sent a Case Specific e-mail marked Urgent, just now.

We have the medicals booked for next Monday 30th Nov! What do we do if they don't reply?

Thanks .....yes I am panicking!!!!!!:eek:
Stef

Pleased you got it sorted want to know how you married him off so young ;)
good luck on monday with the medicals :fingerscrossed: let us know how you got on there ?

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 27th 2009 1:40 pm

I will PM you
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by sim2point4 (Post 8127611)
Hi Stef,
I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family for finally getting your med requests, you must be so happy after such a long wait, I admire your sheer determination to realise your dream of living in Canada, you must be aware that it did not work out for us, but I just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in the world for your future.:thumbsup:
Sim

lins and Stef McLachlan Nov 27th 2009 1:41 pm

Thanks
Will do
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by Coffeepot (Post 8127635)
Pleased you got it sorted want to know how you married him off so young ;)
good luck on monday with the medicals :fingerscrossed: let us know how you got on there ?