mhhp!!

Old Mar 25th 2005, 2:48 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking mhhp!!

Hey mhhp,

Did you ever wonder how many times you will rock on your chair before you have your maple card in your hand? We should do a quick calculation!

1 Rock per 2 seconds, so that is 1800 times an hour X 24 hours a day = 43200 a day X 1.5 year X 365 Day per year = 23,652,000

So that is almost 24 million rocks :scared:

Keep Rocking dude!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:04 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mhhp!!

Originally Posted by MJ23
Hey mhhp,

Did you ever wonder how many times you will rock on your chair before you have your maple card in your hand? We should do a quick calculation!

1 Rock per 2 seconds, so that is 1800 times an hour X 24 hours a day = 43200 a day X 1.5 year X 365 Day per year = 23,652,000

Keep Rocking dude!
ha ha ha ha
thats good calculation mate!!!!
hope mhhp will agree to that
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:12 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Hey mhhp,

Keep Rocking dude!
I hope my chair survives that, what an endurance test.....

Now that is Nobel prize material!!!!

You forget however, that 3 times an hour the rocking stops for about 20 sec. while I hold anxiously for IN PROCESS to appear on my computer screen.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:29 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

I was just thinking, If I increase the speed of my avatars chair, perhaps that would speed up the process

What do you think?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:33 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mhhp
I was just thinking, If I increase the speed of my avatars chair, perhaps that would speed up the process

What do you think?
You mean you can't check your eclient and rock in the same time? I'm very disappointed

We need to buy you a Titanium chair buddy 24 million cycles will kill any chair!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 5:38 am
keep checking....

You mean you can't check your eclient and rock in the same time? I'm very disappointed
Of course I can, but I wouldnt want to dilute the pure pleasure of it with something as profane as rocking