Medicals

Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

gsmith1610 will become famous soon enough
Default Medicals

Does anyone know what exactly happens in the medicals. For example, what do you have to do and what is tested, blood pressure, heart, lungs all the usual stuff? Or does it go more in depth?

I am very nervous of medicals. They scare me, so i would like to be prepared for the worse!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:19 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by gsmith1610
Does anyone know what exactly happens in the medicals. For example, what do you have to do and what is tested, blood pressure, heart, lungs all the usual stuff? Or does it go more in depth?

I am very nervous of medicals. They scare me, so i would like to be prepared for the worse!
I can empathise with you. It is a very basic test. The doctor will ask you questions relating to your medical history, he/she will test blood pressure, listen to your lungs etc.

The bad bit for those of us who are squeamish is the blood test. The nurse who did my test was in a really good mood and I had to tell her that I was not feeling too crash hot about the whole thing so I asked her to not make me look etc.

Then you go for the chest xray which is really easy, no need to worry about that at all.