Medicals

Old Oct 1st 2002, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

BSingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals

Hi, I recently tested positive for a TB test but Xrays were all ok. My doctor advised that this does not mean i have TB but may have been exposed to the TB bacteria at some point of time. Medication was not compulsory but just to be 100% safe i'm now put on medication and this course will last 9 months.

The question is, if i'm to do medicals for canadian immigration will i be regarded as medically admissiable ? I've applied for canadian PR in Oct 01 and expect to receive some form of instruction eg, interview or medicals soon.

Appreciate you advise.
Old Oct 1st 2002, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

BSingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Miller, Pls advise

Originally posted by BSingh:
Hi, I recently tested positive for a TB test but Xrays were all ok. My doctor advised that this does not mean i have TB but may have been exposed to the TB bacteria at some point of time. Medication was not compulsory but just to be 100% safe i'm now put on medication and this course will last 9 months.

The question is, if i'm to do medicals for canadian immigration will i be regarded as medically admissiable ? I've applied for canadian PR in Oct 01 and expect to receive some form of instruction eg, interview or medicals soon.

Appreciate you advise.