Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medical Request Letter Received Today!!!

Medical Request Letter Received Today!!!

Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical Request Letter Received Today!!!

Originally Posted by humanist
I really hope my Medical Request comes through so quickly.

I'm still paranoid that I missed something vital or screwed up my application somehow. It's bloomin stressful this!
I know how you feel!!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Thats fantastic news and so quick after your AOR, best of luck in your meds, hope we get ours as quick will put us out of our misery wondering if our points ok etc
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:01 am
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mags1972
Thats fantastic news and so quick after your AOR, best of luck in your meds, hope we get ours as quick will put us out of our misery wondering if our points ok etc
Were in the same boat, getting more worried by the day to be honest!!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

drabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant future

Great news. Well done. I sincerely hope the meds go well.

It does, however, make we wonder how cases are being dealt with. It is clearly not 'first come, first served', which is fine but, I can't see a logic behind how quickly/slowly the cases are being dealt with.

Alanb
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:05 am
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

As long as we all get there in the end, hopefully!! I do feel bad for people who applied back in 2006/2007 though, sorry people - it does seem a bit unfair.