Medical Reminders

Old Nov 24th 2011, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Medical Reminders

Hi,
Just had an e-mail from Ottawa case pilot study, where our PR is being processed now, which reminded us to get our medicals done. Is this a common practice? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Enquiring minds need to know

p.s we had them done last Tuesday.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:04 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical Reminders

We were lucky to get a quick appointment in Calgary, so got ours done and sent off within 2 weeks of the request.

Did you get a courier tracking number from your DMP, then you can check that the meds have arrived safely in Ottawa? Otherwise you won't even know if they have left the DMP's office.

We know our meds got there last Saturday and we still can't get onto Ecas
Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

I think they told my wife when we could get our tracking number.
Are you logging in properly to ECAS? Not had problems there....make sure you put England in as place of birth...
Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:43 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
Are you logging in properly to ECAS? Not had problems there....make sure you put England in as place of birth...
Have tried every possible combination and number we can think of and still can't get in
Old Nov 24th 2011, 6:05 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
Have just tried with England instead of UK and hey presto!! Says application IN PROCESS at last.

Many thanks will pass on the ENGLAND bit to a friend who is 2 months ahead of us and was having same probs.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Excellent...

Although there is probably not much use in checking that often so I hear....like most Canadian websites they are not updated that often...