medical

Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

weecoonty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medical

Anyone able to let me know what the medical entails when applying for permanent residency ?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:34 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical

Hi

Originally Posted by weecoonty
Anyone able to let me know what the medical entails when applying for permanent residency ?
Here is the handbook. http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resourc...book/index.asp
Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Hi we had blood sample taken, urine sample tested, chest x-ray, blood pressure, heart and lung sounds, a bit of pushing and prodding of the abdomen. Hubby had to cough Lots of questions on current/past medical conditions. We didn't find it to bad, I had a lady doctor which help me be at ease and hubby had a male doctor.
HTH
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

How long does a regular medical check usually take for someone with good/normal health?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Thomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant future
Smile Re: medical

Originally Posted by kleinluka
How long does a regular medical check usually take for someone with good/normal health?

We had ours done teh other day for PR and it took all of 1.5 hours ofr 2 adults and 3 kids. Usual stuff Bloods for HIV and Syphilus . Chest X Ray and some questions on meds and health generally. Quick and painless (apart from the $$$)
Old Mar 15th 2009, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

weecoonty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all for the replies