British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Manitoba - Strategic Initiative (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/manitoba-strategic-initiative-702457/)

Siouxie May 16th 2014 3:17 pm

Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Atelman (Post 11263916)
Guys!!!!! I've got my PPR!!! Wish positive results in your immigration cases and soonest PPR!

Congrats!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

saleto53 May 16th 2014 4:10 pm

pozdrav ponovo...to sam ja pitao ali pod drugim imenom.
thanks for answer. after posting 3 posts here ill be able to send you message in inbox. sasha
those documents ,do they have to be certified or just translated?

pozdrav od sashe.
one more time,for EV they ask all those documents you mentioned but just copies?
then,if you pass that EV interview,then same documents should be uploaded but only translated? i mean,the ones which are not on english. What about international birth certificate? that means on original(croatian) language like i have,or has to be on english? is that for EV only,or for mpnp online as well?
what documents was asking officer in morden at the end of EV trip? just copies?
Hvala

how long did you wait for PPR? what was the waiting period?
thanks

Siouxie May 16th 2014 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by saleto53 (Post 11264083)
pozdrav ponovo...to sam ja pitao ali pod drugim imenom.
thanks for answer. after posting 3 posts here ill be able to send you message in inbox. sasha
those documents ,do they have to be certified or just translated?

pozdrav od sashe.
one more time,for EV they ask all those documents you mentioned but just copies?
then,if you pass that EV interview,then same documents should be uploaded but only translated? i mean,the ones which are not on english. What about international birth certificate? that means on original(croatian) language like i have,or has to be on english? is that for EV only,or for mpnp online as well?
what documents was asking officer in morden at the end of EV trip? just copies?
Hvala

how long did you wait for PPR? what was the waiting period?
thanks

I merged your posts, you cannot post separate ones one after another just to access the messaging system.

Please abide by the Site Rules and only write in English.

Thank you.

saleto53 May 16th 2014 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 11264113)
I merged your posts, you cannot post separate ones one after another just to access the messaging system.

Please abide by the Site Rules and only write in English.

Thank you.

ok,thanks, will my previous post be visable to that person i sent questions?

beltza May 17th 2014 10:39 am

Guys!!!!! I've got my PPR!!! Wish positive results in your immigration cases and soonest PPR!

Hi Atelman,
Congrats Man........
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Successful4ever May 18th 2014 10:23 am

Impressive...congrats mate:goodpost::thumbsup:

Atelman May 18th 2014 11:39 am

Siouxie, beltza, Successful4ever,thanks a lot! All the best to you!!

Teh Anomaly May 18th 2014 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by sureboy (Post 11263844)
Good day everyone, I got my RPRF today 16th of may 2014. I got my AOR on the 17th of April and just about a month I received my RPRF. Ghana office is really working smart. I have not received my MR though. I hope and pray it comes out soon. Good luck everybody.

congrats to both of you! :thumbup:

dream2014 May 19th 2014 2:54 am

Originally Posted by sureboy (Post 11263844)
Good day everyone, I got my RPRF today 16th of may 2014. I got my AOR on the 17th of April and just about a month I received my RPRF. Ghana office is really working smart. I have not received my MR though. I hope and pray it comes out soon. Good luck everybody.

Sureboy, congrats.... I hope the rest comes fast as well. You will get medical request today or tomorrow.

Cheers!

dream2014 May 19th 2014 2:56 am

Congrats Atelman! I thought Ghana was fast but meeen this is jet speed!

All da best!

sureboy May 19th 2014 11:25 am

Originally Posted by dream2014 (Post 11266564)
Sureboy, congrats.... I hope the rest comes fast as well. You will get medical request today or tomorrow.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot dream 2014. I got my medical request on Saturday, just the day after I got my RPRF. I will go for the medicals soon. I am presently in Winnipeg on a private + personal exploratory visit and I hope its ok to do my medicals here in Winnipeg instead of having to wait till I get back to my home country. What do you think?

Siouxie May 19th 2014 11:29 am

Originally Posted by sureboy (Post 11267191)
Thanks a lot dream 2014. I got my medical request on Saturday, just the day after I got my RPRF. I will go for the medicals soon. I am presently in Winnipeg on a private + personal exploratory visit and I hope its ok to do my medicals here in Winnipeg instead of having to wait till I get back to my home country. What do you think?

You can take the medical anywhere in the world. It's often cheaper in Canada :)

sureboy May 19th 2014 11:52 am

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 11267197)
You can take the medical anywhere in the world. It's often cheaper in Canada :)

Thanks a lot siouxie for that piece of useful information. I will make arrangements straight away.

Siouxie May 19th 2014 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by sureboy (Post 11267214)
Thanks a lot siouxie for that piece of useful information. I will make arrangements straight away.

You are most welcome.

:)

Try and find one that has e-capability - that way the report is filed electronically rather than them having to send it to CIC, much quicker!

:)

dream2014 May 19th 2014 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by sureboy (Post 11267214)

Good one! That's my thought as well that you can do it anywhere.